British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

2 hours ago, semion said:

How’s about Mads? He was always the go to guy.

There is enough rubbish riding in the Premiership without bringing Mads back.

15 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

The Lynn lineup is known apart from Kerr R/R or another if signed but it will be the strongest possible.  

Really, I know I'm blocked from their twitter feed but I've not seen anything from the club on Facebook. Maybe you could post the link. After all there's at least30 hours to go before the team ride at Leicester:rolleyes:

Edited by Star Lady
Added words

Why is it so very difficult to put it on the Stars website? There are now more media savvy staff at KLS ( we are told ) than before. Does Pearson have a cast iron No One But Me Can Add to the website contract?

Kevin Wolbert for Kerr?

4 hours ago, Haza said:

Ostergaard is injured 5 broken ribs and Garrity would get on with Buster about 5 minutes I reckon- Linus Sunstrom maybe ? 

Without checking I would say Linus has a higher average than Lewis. Anyway he has "asked" to be dropped from the Poole team, so why would he ride for little old King's Lynn :wink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

No.

I’d say yes 

8 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

In the top five no he also is a enigma and he is not cheap.

Depends how interested KL are in making the play offs it’s still very much in our own hands but we need a replacement  for Kerr ASAP  - my guess we will go through the motions to complete our fixtures then loads of promises for 2019 - I really hope this time I’m wrong but that’s our normal route . 

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

In the top five no he also is a enigma and he is not cheap.

The options are a but thin on the ground sidney, can't see he'd be any worse than the other riders suggested.

From kingslynnstars.co

CROWD pleaser Jason Garrity is on his way to King’s Lynn in time for three massive home meetings next week.

Mancunian ace Garrity has just ended a 28-day spell with his local club Belle Vue as injury cover for Stevie Worrall.

Now he heads to the Adrian Flux Arena in time for a triple bill of Premiership action in the space of seven days - starting on Monday July 23 against Poole.

He replaces broken leg victim Lewis Kerr and club bosses are delighted to get their man for the Tru Plant Stars.

Boss Dale Allitt said: “I drew up a list of four or five riders I was interested in and we held back on Jason because he was in Belle Vue’s side.

“But he’s now available again and once we had confirmation of that we decided to make our move. I’m delighted to have him on board.

“He’s recovered from his own injury problem and will be at Cardiff as track reserve for the British Grand Prix on Friday and will also be riding at Scunthorpe on Sunday before making his debut for us.

“We have a massive spell of meetings coming up and we must win all our home meetings, it’s as simple as that.”

Allitt admits it’s been a tough job patching up his injured side this season - but the play-offs remain their top target.

“We can do it,” he said. “The signing of Jason excites me because he will give it his all, he will really become a firm favourite with the King’s Lynn crowd.

“It’s so disappointing to lose Lewi Kerr like we did but he wants us to do well and I’m sure he’ll be the first to offer any advice to Jason.

“I also talked to our skipper Robert Lambert about Jason and he gave me total support in making the move.

“Now we need all our fans to get right behind us next Monday and beyond. We have a vital phase of the season to come and it’s all about a group effort.”

• Like 1

Good choice!