Kings Lynn 2018..

Exciting rider to watch for sure hopefully will do a great job for the club 

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

From kingslynnstars.co

and will be at Cardiff as track reserve for the British Grand Prix on Friday

And theres me thinking it was on saturday

Well that signing has proved some of the doom mongers wrong:D

• Like 2

Garrity is  good signing will keep the crowd entertained with his never give up attitude.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, Daniel Smith said:

That's the thing about a job, you have to work alongside colleagues you don't like but for the business you do the best you can.

For the Stars, Garrity is as good as any as a replacement for Kerr.

Bite the bullet and get on with it for the sake of the team. Nobody has had any issues with Jason at Scunthorpe and Belle Vue. In fact his character has had the opposite effect with what most fans and rider's comments about him. He may have turned a corner with his personality and become more grounded.

I hope the promotion can see past the fact they may not like someone. It's their job to do what's best for the club and that's employing the best for the job.

Garrity fits the bill

:D:D 

Four points and an exciting new signing.....Stars fans have had worse evenings :cheers:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Four points and an exciting new signing.....Stars fans have had worse evenings :cheers:

Great evening,although bottom of the league we have the best away record so far:blink:how crazy is that.So if we were to win our home matches we won't finish bottom like some are saying.I think we would most definitely finish in a play-off position:t:

It’s good times to be a lynn fan! I sense us going on a bit of a run and being on form when it matters. They’re doing us proud 

• Like 1

What is Garritys recent history like around Saddlebow.?  Or would Auty have been a better bet ?

46 minutes ago, semion said:

What is Garritys recent history like around Saddlebow.?  Or would Auty have been a better bet ?

On 7/8/2018 at 9:06 PM, Daniel Smith said:

AUTY'S AVERAGE DOES NOT FIT

:wink:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

:wink:

Could Auty's average be filed down a bit to fit? Is there a way someone could do a Matt Ford to shoehorn him in? Choosing between those two I prefer Garrity although I do not know how long he will last in the team. Implode with Buster or explode on the track. The three meetings next week might be about the extent of it.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made

Look we have Buster in charge of The BSPA and his side sick Godfrey running with Auty at Scunthorpe.  There must have been ways around it 5% here Special dispensation there, best interests etc etc.  I am sure between them they could have made it happen. :wink:

Look forward with interest to see how Garrity goes, not my kind of rider but let's hope it all works out....