British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Really felt for Lambert last night.  Everything that could go wrong did.   Obviously the Ref had a problem with Lambert and excluded him twice,   when in my opinion both were wrong.   What did impress me was the way he rode in the two races  he  completed and his attitude of those bias decisions....   No doubt his time will come.    

Well done Robert,  you did us proud... 

Nights like that which turn to ashes in your mouth will only make the champagne taste all the more sweeter next time it comes. and it will come and turn into a waterfall of the bubbly stuff. Onwards and Upwards. Good Luck for the Under 21 round. The world is indeed your lobster Robert.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Indeed, last night may well benefit him in the long run, he has had a proper taste of GP speedway and the disappointment and anger that he will be feeling this morning will I'm sure fuel his desire and determination to succeed going forward. He has the talent, just needs a bit more luck in the future.

• Like 1

After last night Lambert will have a clear insight on where he needs to be at to compete at this level.  He ain’t that far away.  It’s the little things that make all the difference.

Wouldnt bet against him being in there competing in the next couple of years.  The talents there.

8 hours ago, g13webb said:

Really felt for Lambert last night.  Everything that could go wrong did.   Obviously the Ref had a problem with Lambert and excluded him twice,   when in my opinion both were wrong.   What did impress me was the way he rode in the two races  he  completed and his attitude of those bias decisions....   No doubt his time will come.    

Well done Robert,  you did us proud... 

MOST if not all will agree with that

• Like 2

The referee certainly took a dislike to Lambert - both decisions against him were wrong!

12 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

The referee certainly took a dislike to Lambert - both decisions against him were wrong!

He's German,maybe he took a dislike to Lambert when he made his mark in Germany as a youngster.Incidentally this referee was the referee last year at Cardiff i think.

Could we not fit K Bjerre and josh Bailey for Garrity and Andersen? Would make us alit stronger home and away 

1 hour ago, lynnboy said:

Could we not fit K Bjerre and josh Bailey for Garrity and Andersen? Would make us alit stronger home and away 

Don't think you can Lynnboy,not a present anyway.Think we have to give Garrity a chance anyway,he hasn't even turned a wheel yet for the Stars and you want to get rid of him for Bjerre:o.

The only change i think we have to make is to get a replacement for S.Lambert as soon as we can,or when the averages allow.

After watching Garrity last night it proved we would be a lot stronger to sign K Bjerre and a young English reserve. We would then have proctor or Toft at reserve, I don’t think Garrity is going to cut it at Lynn but that is my opinion if he stays I hope he proves me wrong 

So Jason G has a bad night and you all wanna drop him already nice one :nono:

• Like 1

That can't possibly fit can it?

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

That can't possibly fit can it?

Could possibly after NKI gets his new average,which i think is Wednesday.He drops about 1.89 off his average at present,which would allow that move i think.But that would be very harsh on Garrity.Don't know whether i would go that way or get rid of Lambert for a rider around the 4.5 mark and have two decent reserves.

Having said that our management don't seem to have that ruthless streak in them to do such things.

When's Stefan Nielsen fit?His average is less than S.Lambert's:blink:

Edited by tellboy

Lynn would have to re declare I think. Trouble is according to the SBG site Lynn's average is 43.90. So with NKI's new average, it will only bring us down to about 42.20..Not much to play with unless they replace Simon with a 2 pointer then they might squeeze KB in. Not fair on the 2 new Brits though.

Bloody hell. Give Garrity a chance. Terrible supporting! Not even constructive! And what’s more when bjerre was here most of the moaners didn’t want him. Fickle. Minority oppinion too I’m sure as usual.

Hate to spoil the party chaps. Kenneth Bjerre can’t join the brand as he was an 8.00 rider at the start of season!