British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

28 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The 'unfit' Kacper Andersen has just been signed by Sheffield!!

Smoke screen. King's Lynn couldn't bring Andersen back once they signed Riss.

Skidder stirring the pot once again, nobody said he was unfit, the wording was 'not 100% fit'. I'm sure many speedway riders compete without being fully fit but even if Lynn could bring him back in they have decided to stick with Simon who is doing a decent job and is 100%.

It's a good move for Kasper, gets him some racing and experience in the UK which should benefit he and Lynn going forward.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

The 'unfit' Kacper Andersen has just been signed by Sheffield!!

Who said he was unfit?

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Skidder stirring the pot once again, nobody said he was unfit, the wording was 'not 100% fit'. I'm sure many speedway riders compete without being fully fit but even if Lynn could bring him back in they have decided to stick with Simon who is doing a decent job and is 100%.

It's a good move for Kasper, gets him some racing and experience in the UK which should benefit he and Lynn going forward.

Do you think he has a future at Lynn? has he shown anough to get another prolonged run.

17 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Do you think he has a future at Lynn? has he shown anough to get another prolonged run.

Hard to say Sid, he is still young and raw so in theory could improve given time. He needs to learn to get out of the gate a lot better for a start to give himself a better chance of scoring points. Apparently he was as fast as anyone during the time trials early in the season so has the speed but it's all about translating that into four good laps and points. His spell at Sheffield should give us a better idea.

Course he will have a furture he only just getting started he still young and riding for can only help him.

Heard tonight that KL are refusing to go to Somerset on every day they have been offered. Meeting might not run before the cutoff.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Heard tonight that KL are refusing to go to Somerset on every day they have been offered. Meeting might not run before the cutoff.

Maybe because there isn't a spare Monday or Wednesday where either one of them or indeed both are not riding.Or are we allowed to ride on a different day like a couple of clubs have.

8 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Will the last person leaving the building please turn the lights out. British speedway appears to be over!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bit pointless having an AGM for the BSPA this year unless it is to wind up the affairs of UK speedway. They get it wrong every time.

Plus - 

I hope the new reduced size one league is made up of only five teams, so that all the fixtures might possibly be fitted into the normal season. Without the need for doubleheaders V the same team which has been proved to be a ludicrous almost unworkable idea.

And yes as someone posted, if you don't like it - don't go. I won't be going and I bet a considerable number of others won't either.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made

Buster personally told me,   he would never do another Double Deader as they have cost him thousands ££...

53 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Buster personally told me,   he would never do another Double Deader as they have cost him thousands ££...

Maybe it's not costing him,just a thought.

10 hours ago, g13webb said:

So, he has forgotten all about that so soon after the last mess? I was not keen to see a V Wolves match, followed by a V Wolves match a week or so apart. Never mind 30 minutes apart. All we hear is "let's go racing"!

CLEARLY his hand has been forced, so the least we can do is support him and our club and team?? 

• Like 4