British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

49 minutes ago, Trees said:

CLEARLY his hand has been forced, so the least we can do is support him and our club and team?? 

Totally agree if some people put as much effort in to supporting there team on track, as they do moaning on here the atmosphere maybe a lot better in the stadiums.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trees said:

CLEARLY his hand has been forced, so the least we can do is support him and our club and team?? 

I agree he doesn't have much choice, I will be there and am looking forward to it

• Like 4

13 points for Kasper at Edinburgh tonight, good lad.

14 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Will do him the world of good.

Erik Riss going well.

Good to see James Shanes bagging a few as well.

Edited by Bald Bloke

35 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Beat Wells and Riss too.Good bit of experience for him so hopefully will help him and Lynn in the long run.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tellboy said:

Beat Wells and Riss too.Good bit of experience for him so hopefully will help him and Lynn in the long run.

Well happy for Kasper, just what he needed.....

It’s one in the eye for people who said he hasn’t anything about him.....while one swallow doesn’t make a summer scoring double figures away at arguably the hardest away track is an excellent performance.

• Like 3

Please don't  count me in those talking bad about Andersen,   I have always thought he had the makings of a decent rider, who has been unfortunate with injuries.  I was amazed when Dale announced last week,  his intention of keeping  Simon in the team.   He to me is a one trick pony  who we can use as a last resort when the needs be, but no way is he good enough to retain  his team position. 

It must be hard to come over here, having never seen/raced  on our varied track,  but even in the short time he has been here,  Jasper has shown enough ability to show he will become a decent rider.   I wasn't surprised to see him scoring big points, I just hope he gets the opportunity to regain his team position.      

On 8/17/2018 at 9:54 PM, tellboy said:

Surely having raced only 7 meetings Andersen is still a 'free agent'

Congratulations to Robert Lambert podium finish last night in the SEC

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Surely having raced only 7 meetings Andersen is still a 'free agent'

Unsure how the asset system works now to be honest.I'm just assuming he's a Lynn asset now(hopefully).I'm sure he will improve given time and meetings.

He has a higher average than Lambert hey Daniel:wink:

I know many of the King’s Lynn fans still have a soft spot for Nicklas Porsing. Very sadly on Thursday night, Nicklas’s fiancé gave birth to their little girl in her 8th month of pregnancy. Sadly her little heart was not strong enough to bring her into this life. Nicklas and Vitalina are totally devastated. However, their parents, myself and my wife were here in Poland to comfort them. Vitalina is now home and they are being very strong. This has been a terrible week for them, as earlier in the week we were mourning the death of Nicklas’s Stal Rzeszow team mate Tomasz Jedrzejak. Nicklas and Vitalina pray for their little girl and thank the many speedway fans from around the world who have sent their condolences and best wishes. 

Edited by DWP
  • Like 1

Sometimes,  life really does kick you in the arse.    So sorry to hear of Nicklas and Vitalina  plight,   Its when you hear of problems like this,  it sure puts life into prospective.     Best wishes to them both  and hope the future turns out better for you...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Awful news. Having recently become a father myself for the first time this kind of tragic event really resonates, my sympathy and best wishes go to Niklas and his fiancé.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, DWP said:

I know many of the King’s Lynn fans still have a soft spot for Nicklas Porsing. Very sadly on Thursday night, Nicklas’s fiancé gave birth to their little girl in her 8th month of pregnancy. Sadly her little heart was not strong enough to bring her into this life. Nicklas and Vitalina are totally devastated. However, their parents, myself and my wife were here in Poland to comfort them. Vitalina is now home and they are being very strong. This has been a terrible week for them, as earlier in the week we were mourning the death of Nicklas’s Stal Rzeszow team mate Tomasz Jedrzejak. Nicklas and Vitalina pray for their little girl and thank the many speedway fans from around the world who have sent their condolences and best wishes. 

That’s awful news - am really sadden to hear this .