British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Very sad news David, best wishes to Nick and his fiancee :(

Very sad news. Thinking of them all at this awful time for them.

God Bless little one.

On 8/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, Bagpuss said:

Awful news. Having recently become a father myself for the first time this kind of tragic event really resonates, my sympathy and best wishes go to Niklas and his fiancé.

Me too, I can not imagine the devastation for Niklas and his fiancée. I hope they receive the support needed and take the time to heal and rebuild so they have the strength to try again.

• Like 1

I wonder if someone could clear up the fact that Kings Lynn have 5 fixtures left according to the table but only 4 listed to be ridden  so which one is missing?

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I wonder if someone could clear up the fact that Kings Lynn have 5 fixtures left according to the table but only 4 listed to be ridden  so which one is missing?

Leicester home(again)

On 8/20/2018 at 5:57 AM, DWP said:

I know many of the King’s Lynn fans still have a soft spot for Nicklas Porsing. Very sadly on Thursday night, Nicklas’s fiancé gave birth to their little girl in her 8th month of pregnancy. Sadly her little heart was not strong enough to bring her into this life. Nicklas and Vitalina are totally devastated. However, their parents, myself and my wife were here in Poland to comfort them. Vitalina is now home and they are being very strong. This has been a terrible week for them, as earlier in the week we were mourning the death of Nicklas’s Stal Rzeszow team mate Tomasz Jedrzejak. Nicklas and Vitalina pray for their little girl and thank the many speedway fans from around the world who have sent their condolences and best wishes. 

Such awful news. Heartfelt condolences to you all, it's situations like this which put everything in perspective. Life isn't fair sometimes. 

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Leicester home(again)

So that one is still to be arranged. Another double header?

Edited by foreverblue

Has Buster decided to stick with Simon Rambo Lambo for the rest of the season or is Anderson coming back in ?

38 minutes ago, semion said:

Has Buster decided to stick with Simon Rambo Lambo for the rest of the season or is Anderson coming back in ?

Not sure whether that's allowed now.

43 minutes ago, semion said:

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Not sure whether that's allowed now.

Simon for the rest of the season. Andersen no longer fits due to signing Riss. They used Simon's average to allow that move to take place, replacing Garrity.

21 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Simon for the rest of the season. Andersen no longer fits due to signing Riss. They used Simon's average to allow that move to take place, replacing Garrity.

Riss is a major boost for Kings Lynn and Simon Lambert is pretty good at home shame for Garrity but Riss is far better.

• Like 2

Erik Riss has been like a breath of fresh air.   Am amazed no one had collared him before we did.    He has all the attributes to become a top rider in any division.   Sharp from the gate, smooth on the track and very fast with in front.   From the back he battled well and never gives up   He has become an integral part of the team.  

I'm in no doubt other teams will be envious of a brilliant acquisition...       

10 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Erik Riss has been like a breath of fresh air.   Am amazed no one had collared him before we did.    He has all the attributes to become a top rider in any division.   Sharp from the gate, smooth on the track and very fast with in front.   From the back he battled well and never gives up   He has become an integral part of the team.  

I'm in no doubt other teams will be envious of a brilliant acquisition...       

That extra speed is down to not using bar/fork cover I bet :rolleyes:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, cinderfella said:

That extra speed is down to not using bar/fork cover I bet :rolleyes:

Looks great doesn't it? I am 'old skool'!

• Like 1