British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

19 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

4th consecutive troll post and no bollocking from bagpuss, lol!

Stevebrum hasn't said anything out of turn. You are the only one trolling 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

WHAT!

It turned up for no reason on a kl thread to accuse Aces fans of cheering like the scum at the horror track when someone crashes and you think that isn't "out of turn"!

You might think cheering when a rider crashes (and even breaks his back!) is okay but I don't, I think it's sick. You might also think it's okay to appear on a thread and post something just to stir rubbisht up with fans of a team completely unconnected with the thread. 

It has been quiet for a few days but it's now posted 4 consecutive troll posts, (look at it's horrific content history if you can stomach it) and has now got you involved in his sick trolling.

I've just realised, you are what bagpuss might call the kings lynn stevebrum, ha ha!

I don't think you understand the term troll. Whatever Steve has said I may or may not agree with but he's making reference to posts made.

Whereas you are following him around the threads to attack him, making no reference to the conversation. 

That my friend, is trolling.

If you don't agree with him that's fine, doesn't give you the right to personally attack the poster.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Can I politely point out that this thread is entitled King's Lynn 2018. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Wolves or Belle Vue so if you wish to "debate" their issues Foxtrot Oscar to those threads.

Thank you for your co-operation:wub:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

EXACTLY my point but this Daniel smith fellow thinks otherwise but is now back under his stone. Apparently accusing Aces fans of cheering crashes on a KL thread isn't 'out of turn'! I'm surprised you took so long to voice your point of view, the thread was trolled yesterday? Thanks all the same.

One thing you can be sure of though, if scum accuse fans of the team I support of cheering crashes I'll point out that they are talking crap wherever it appears.

Are you ok?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

No thought then that fans might not see it in quite so critical a way. People put up with it ( or rather endured it ) perhaps like me, some finally gave up and will support the Stars via the Speedway Star and the odd time they are on TV. Promoters and club owners make their choices and if that was a Buster and Dale tactic, they have to live with the result it could bring about on the terraces. Fewer fans every time perhaps. There were unlikely to have been more than 5 - 600 there anyway. That's UK speedway - disinterested in the majority of fans and a failure to see the bigger picture.

Too true!!!  I have no problem with Buster doing a extended track grade to assist in Niels recovery,    but why not bring the interval forward 2 heats  instead of keeping the fans hanging around forever.     A little bit of thought could go a long way.....

• Like 2

19 hours ago, g13webb said:

Too true!!!  I have no problem with Buster doing a extended track grade to assist in Niels recovery,    but why not bring the interval forward 2 heats  instead of keeping the fans hanging around forever.     A little bit of thought could go a long way.....

Phew! Joined up thinking needed for that Mr Webb. And when that thinking involves what might be best for the waiting supporters - well......

On 9/20/2018 at 9:11 AM, Daniel Smith said:

I wonder if Stars fans are gonna boo Iversen next time like they do Batchelor. 

Pulled put of a crucial cup meeting through injury, almost costing the team the meeting but managed to take 5 rides and 9 points in Sweden the next day. Pretty much the reason Batch got sacks that fateful July 2017.

Never gonna happen.

What a poisonous trouble making post this is.

Absurd.

31 minutes ago, pointsmeanplayoffs said:

Never gonna happen.

What a poisonous trouble making post this is.

Absurd.

It’s a valid discussion!  He was pointing out that PUK did similar to Batch - yet no one is concerned - and Batch gets all the flak and a sacking.  You don’t need to agree with it but I don’t see what is poisonous about it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

It’s a valid discussion!  He was pointing out that PUK did similar to Batch - yet no one is concerned - and Batch gets all the flak and a sacking.  You don’t need to agree with it but I don’t see what is poisonous about it!

and Batch was KL's No.1... scoring well but don't let a similar incident muddy the waters eh!!

niels stuck around until home time. Batch left the track before the meeting was over. Bit different. Maybe 1 has a better character than the other too. Holders our main rival anyway. Batchelor was just his b*tch. Hope you get the pair of them riding for you next season though! Imagine the toys being thrown out of the pram it it was around this years track. . . . Then you would understand why the pair of them are so unpopular here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

niels stuck around until home time. Batch left the track before the meeting was over. Bit different. Maybe 1 has a better character than the other too. Holders our main rival anyway. Batchelor was just his b*tch. Hope you get the pair of them riding for you next season though! Imagine the toys being thrown out of the pram it it was around this years track. . . . Then you would understand why the pair of them are so unpopular here. 

I’d just like to clarify that Troy did not leave the stadium before the meeting was over last year

• Like 1

On 9/20/2018 at 11:14 AM, Bagpuss said:

The original point was about both riders getting booed.....Batch can’t be surprised at receiving that treatment for pulling out of a meeting he clearly didn’t fancy and then guesting for somebody else the next night before putting in zero effort for Lynn at Leicester on the Saturday. 

Pretty sure it was said on Radio Norfolk by Dale that no chances were taken with Niels’ knee after an extended assessment period which resulted in the extensive grading. I’m quite happy to believe that he pulled out as a precaution and then found the next morning that it wasn’t too bad and that he was able to ride in a very important play off meeting for Smederna. I also believe that had it been a Lynn meeting on Tuesday that he would have ridden in that too.

As professionals Batchelor and Iversen are chalk and cheese.

I’m not sure where you get your information from regarding Troy not fancying a meeting so pulled out. He saw the medics and withdrew on medical advice what part of that do people not get. As for the meeting at Leicester he was riding with another hand injury that he had sustained while guesting at a previous meeting. You may not like him and you have your opinion on him even thou you do not know him but make sure what you’re writing about him is correct first

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KJG said:

I’m not sure where you get your information from regarding Troy not fancying a meeting so pulled out. He saw the medics and withdrew on medical advice what part of that do people not get. As for the meeting at Leicester he was riding with another hand injury that he had sustained while guesting at a previous meeting. You may not like him and you have your opinion on him even thou you do not know him but make sure what you’re writing about him is correct first

In that situation the medics go on the information the rider gives them mostly to make their decision. In my opinion given Troy's history if he felt any discomfort he would want to withdraw and he shouldn't have rode at Leicester but rode because he was afraid of the backlash if he didn't. 

12 hours ago, KJG said:

I’d just like to clarify that Troy did not leave the stadium before the meeting was over last year

But that doesn’t fit in with him being the villain and Niels the messiah :wink:

• Like 1

I respect everyone’s opinion on here and bear no grudge against Batch, it’s all water under the bridge but just felt I had to reply to Daniel’s original post. All I will say is that I was a paying customer that night against Poole and I stood on the first bend where we have a good view into the pits and I know what I saw and heard and the body language that was on display before and after the race where Troy fell. And I don’t think Puk is the ‘messiah’ but comparing the two riders is like comparing chalk and cheese.

Edited by Bagpuss