British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

4 hours ago, Steve0 said:

But that doesn’t fit in with him being the villain and Niels the messiah :wink:

Exactly. Neither rider is in the wrong for withdrawing if they felt unfit at that precise moment. But whatever Troy does or done will always be wrong. I just find it funny how no one ever goes to the pits after the meeting to ask questions because if anyone had then they would of seen his thumb but people would rather make assumptions 

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I respect everyone’s opinion on here and bear no grudge against Batch, it’s all water under the bridge but just felt I had to reply to Daniel’s original post. All I will say is that I was a paying customer that night against Poole and I stood on the first bend where we have a good view into the pits and I know what I saw and heard and the body language that was on display before and after the race where Troy fell. And I don’t think Puk is the ‘messiah’ but comparing the two riders is like comparing chalk and cheese.

I attended that meeting too and i am in complete agreement. 

I know it’s swindon fans on a wind up but it’s worked! It’s wound me up! That night was brutal. Presenter silence too as the presenter quit. So we headed towards the pits to try and work out what was going on. Didn’t batchelor sulk and almost go home this season until talked out of it at Swindon?The arm injury was a bloody convenience that night. Him and his arrogant rock star premadona friend lost half a seasons earnings because of it and good job. After that we had a weak team but the hardcore fans that were turning up seemed happy they were gone. Imagine having that. The rider that was signed as the beginning of something special turned into the top rider you were just happy to see the back of. It put more responsibility on lambert and I think he grew with that.

Loving this years team. It’s a shame speedway is speedway and we will have to lose a few of them. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I know it’s swindon fans on a wind up but it’s worked! It’s wound me up! That night was brutal. Presenter silence too as the presenter quit. So we headed towards the pits to try and work out what was going on. Didn’t batchelor sulk and almost go home this season until talked out of it at Swindon?The arm injury was a bloody convenience that night. Him and his arrogant rock star premadona friend lost half a seasons earnings because of it and good job. After that we had a weak team but the hardcore fans that were turning up seemed happy they were gone. Imagine having that. The rider that was signed as the beginning of something special turned into the top rider you were just happy to see the back of. It put more responsibility on lambert and I think he grew with that.

Loving this years team. It’s a shame speedway is speedway and we will have to lose a few of them. 

Where on earth do you get your information from? If I was you I’d stop listening because it’s all wrong. No he didn’t have a sulk and almost go home. No he didn’t leave the track before the meeting was over last year and yes he did hurt his hand during the meeting last year which he withdrew from. If you are going to write about someone at least get it correct 

49 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I think you'll find it was a KL fan who started the debate!

Whereabouts are Stars fans congregating tomorrow night? Would make sense to support the boys standing altogether rather than have a few here and there. Not been to the NSS, am really looking forward to it!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pointsmeanplayoffs said:

Whereabouts are Stars fans congregating tomorrow night? Would make sense to support the boys standing altogether rather than have a few here and there. Not been to the NSS, am really looking forward to it!

Having only been up there for the World Cup a couple of years ago i am unsure of the areas of the stadium where you can stand.For the World Cup they had temporary seating on 3/4th bend.Obviously you have the grandstand and the South stand but am unsure whether you can actually stand on the bends.Can't remember seeing any terracing.If so i guess we would make our way to the South stand.

Standing in the South stand only now but it's a great view of the track.There is a large car park there also.I'm sure you will enjoy your visit.

14 minutes ago, colin wood said:

Standing in the South stand only now but it's a great view of the track.There is a large car park there also.I'm sure you will enjoy your visit.

:t:

• Like 1

I guess by South Stand, that's the terracing on the back straight?

Looking forward to my first trip the NSS but bloody nervous. Would be great to get a few together to cheer the boys on.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Speedball said:

I guess by South Stand, that's the terracing on the back straight?

Looking forward to my first trip the NSS but bloody nervous. Would be great to get a few together to cheer the boys on.

Yes,that is the terracing on the back straight.I would think that is where we will be standing,that is another 5 of us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Excellent view on the back straight, hope all the Lynn fans can gather together and make plenty of noise for the boys.

• Like 3

Best wishes to all the Stars fans hitting the road to Belle Vue :t:

Fingers crossed the Stars can deliver and and take a huge step towards the Play-Off final.

• Like 3

The Stars are not likely to get a better opportunity with Dan missing and question marks over whether Craig will ride and if he does, how much his injury will affect him. Craig seems to be dogged by bad luck this year and it is especially unfortunate when he was back to his best.

The weather forecast is good so I hope we get the usual brilliant racing and that the Aces can overcome their recent misfortunes and build up a decent lead for the second leg. The Stars are are a strong team and can do well at the NSS so it is going to be far from easy.

• Like 1

Hope all the Lynn fans going up north see some great racing. Good clean racing, no bad ref decisions and A result that leaves the second leg interesting would be good but my heart wants Lynn in the final.

• Like 2