British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 hour ago, Clive Ward said:

Quite liked Richie Worrall when he last rode for Lynn but seemed to go backwards when he left us.

Would be a gamble on 7.26 tho

Don't think he is a gamble on that average, rode pretty well for Poole in his short time with us.

Nico Covatti would probably be worth a go and would fit with Worrall but still prefer Niels and a 4 point reserve 

From what I’m hearing we need to start looking at plan B 

12 minutes ago, Haza said:

From what I’m hearing we need to start looking at plan B 

Any idea what plan B might be then.

If we signed Richie the other rider we could sign would have to come from either Covatti, Bjerre, Riss or maybe Klindt can’t see us signing an overseas rider.

Edited by Clive Ward

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Others havent been awarded revised averages from less than 8 meetings so I wouldnt say that is definite.

Cleggs is the 1 that seems to have been but again not confirmed as ratified anywhere yet.

I didn't say it was a definite. Looks like they have set the precedent with Clegg however. But then this is the BSPA so it can be any average. 

40 minutes ago, ouch said:

Richie is 6.55. 

Not confirmed anywhere. But shouldn't be.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Don't think he is a gamble on that average, rode pretty well for Poole in his short time with us.

He would.And Poole would laugh at him on that ave.

8 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Any idea what plan B might be then.

If we signed Richie the other rider we could sign would have to come from either Covatti, Bjerre, Riss or maybe Klindt can’t see us signing an overseas rider.

No idea what plan B might be

as for Ritchie I’d have signed him for the team already if I was in charge of team building . 

Edited by Haza

Any thoughts of competing in the Premier League without a proper No 1 would  be madness .   Running the usual program,  a top rider is essential  come the last few heats of the match, coupled with decent reserves in the protected races.     Most people think our team is weak as it is,   without Niels or similar  we would be cannon fodder.   

If Buster was  thinking along them lines, then we should have gone in the  2nd Division. ......

I'd have had Worrall on 6.55, but certainly not on 7.26.

Sadly I can't go to the fans forum Thursday night. As there is plenty of people on here moaning about this years team, I wonder will anyone dare to tell Buster that the team is rubbish?

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I didn't say it was a definite. Looks like they have set the precedent with Clegg however. But then this is the BSPA so it can be any average. 

Not confirmed anywhere. But shouldn't be.

Disagree - Worrall should be 6.55

Its Clegg that shouldnt be 2

26 minutes ago, mrss said:

Sadly I can't go to the fans forum Thursday night. As there is plenty of people on here moaning about this years team, I wonder will anyone dare to tell Buster that the team is rubbish?

So the problem of "My way or the highway" is still there, or perceived to be. A fan's forum should be a sharing of views and the offering of feedback. It may not be a rubbish team but any fans going should feel free to comment on it's strengths or weaknesses. Is Brundle going to make a difference in the promotional team or will the "rod of iron" method continue?

43 minutes ago, mrss said:

Is that really important to you ??     It appears you have difficulty in separating  opinions to  actually moaning.       On another thread of this forum where posters are  making predictions  the majority are saying Lynn are weak.. , but don't let that worry you.      My philosophy has always been, speak as you find, and if that offends you,  that's unfortunate..,         But I don't hunt in packs.......   

Monday 18 June, home fixture v Rye House. The same evening as England play a World Cup football match! How did Buster stand for that?!