British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

22 minutes ago, semion said:

Who are the riders on View.... Kerr is one...

Proctor and Rose i think.Don't know who that is at the back though.

1 hour ago, Star Lady said:

Surely the whole team were there, as it's partly a team building exercise.

:lol: 4 out of 7 at the training camp. Going well then :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Not wishing to put any negativity into this press release as it’s great to get press releases-but I thought every Friday there was going to be some big news on Fridays right up to the first meeting- surely there must be another press release today ?? 

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

:lol: 4 out of 7 at the training camp. Going well then :rolleyes:

Thought you found it irrelevant anyway:wink:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Haza said:

Not wishing to put any negativity into this press release as it’s great to get press releases-but I thought every Friday there was going to be some big news on Fridays right up to the first meeting- surely there must be another press release today ?? 

I don't know about big news,just news every Friday wasn't it:unsure:.You would be hard pressed to have big news every Friday for the next 6-7 weeks.

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I don't know about big news,just news every Friday wasn't it:unsure:.You would be hard pressed to have big news every Friday for the next 6-7 weeks.

Well this is hardly news then -surely this sort of training goes on every year about this time - looking at Twitter this morning Swindon and Glasgow are doing similar . 

I must have got it wrong I thought we was going to get announcements each week on Friday- so far nothing to get the fans flocking back each week - still with 6 weeks to the first meeting at KL I’m sure the excitement will build week on week .

4 hours ago, semion said:

Who are the riders on View.... Kerr is one...

Busy boy - as also pictured in Glasgow bonding with the team yesterday (that's when the picture was tweeted).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I'm sure if something positive happens that adds to my experience of being a Stars fan I more than some do shout loudly.

This winter from the club they've added nothing that I should get excited about.

I feel the team is poor, training announcements irrelevant, link up with UEA that'll have no bearing on the sport as a whole and my experience. For all that an extra £1 for the pleasure.

So far the winter break has been as poor as the 2017 season itself

Perhaps time for new management and a fresh approach..

3 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Surely the whole team were there, as it's partly a team building exercise.

They aren't employed until next month so not as if they can be forced to attend

3 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

They aren't employed until next month so not as if they can be forced to attend

Never suggested they could:P just trying to keep to the positive ethos they want on this thread. I guess 4 out f 7 (if correct) is over half, so fulfils the glass half full philosophy:P

• Like 1

On 14/02/2018 at 9:45 AM, Bunce said:

I emailed Robin Brundle yesterday, with the suggestion about the rain-off texting service as a positive suggestion to help fans from having a wasted journey. I will let this forum know when (and IF) I receive a reply from him. Oh, and I wasn't bitching, simply stating a fact. I received no reply.

I'm very pleased to say, I received a quick reply from Robin Brundle to my email query, so that's a positive in my book already. Robin went on to explain that the Club are in the process of reactivating the scheme for 2018,  so hopefully that will work well this year.

• Like 2

Could only be that three riders attended the training as the fourth person is unidentified. Alternatively it might not be sensible to take one photo as definitive proof of who was there and who wasn't.........

As for the press releases, I understood it as being a piece of news every Friday rather than a huge announcement but could be wrong. 

Pleased to hear that Bunce got a swift reply and that the service is being resurrected.

Edited by Bagpuss
Autocorrect.....