British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Those are serious accusations so I would expect Gino is being totally honest otherwise he is on shaky legal ground

As for Gino chasing to a  Kings Lynn meeting on a Wednesday to catch up with Jorgensen theres no guarantee he would find him - just as likely for Jorgensen to be in Denmark anyway :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Those are serious accusations so I would expect Gino is being totally honest otherwise he is on shaky legal ground

As for Gino chasing to a  Kings Lynn meeting on a Wednesday to catch up with Jorgensen theres no guarantee he would find him - just as likely for Jorgensen to be in Denmark anyway :lol:

See Manzares a couple of weeks ago at Lynn.May have been looking for Jorgensen then,but as you say he was in Denmark that night.Manzares should do his homework a bit better to know when Jorgensen is riding at Lynn:)

Nobody likes to see this sort of thing, especially  as the social media  can be both judge and jury when it is called upon.    Having met and spoken to both of these riders, I was of the opinion both were  genuine, decent grounded fellows,  just shows how wrong ones impression can be.    Not wanting to judge either before knowing the full fact, I can see issues and responsibility errors on both sides.    I feel it is such a pity that  the whole world is now on the case.    The costing of speedway equipment is phenomenal, so understand riders selling it on,  but laws are in place to protect both parties  form wrong doing.  Speedway is the wrong place  to carry personal vendettas  and for this reason it has to be sorted quickly...  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tellboy said:

See Manzares a couple of weeks ago at Lynn.May have been looking for Jorgensen then,but as you say he was in Denmark that night.Manzares should do his homework a bit better to know when Jorgensen is riding at Lynn:)

To be fair to Manzares no one can really know who is riding when and where till every rider in the stadium has actually had a race most nights...:D

More chance of him winning the Euro millions I reckon than predicting which riders will make up a Speedway team on any given night...:rolleyes:

Getting the popcorn out ready for TJ's response..:D

Gino also knows causing a scene with a King's Lynn rider on race night may not be the best idea for his future. 

Doesn’t Gino live with The Rose family ....just outside Kings Lynn. Maybe his stat nav ain’t working

Lewis and Ty going well today in the Gasgow v Workington match :).

Lewis 3 3 3 3 3  15

Ty  3 2'2 2'3 3  15+2

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lewis and Ty going well today in the Gasgow v Workington match :).

Lewis 3 3 3 3 3  15

Ty  3 2'2 2'3 3  15+2

Don't forget MPT  3 3 3 3 3 3=18.

Not a bad afternoon for the KL trio 1 point dropped to the opposition from 17 rides.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Not a bad afternoon for the KL trio 1 point dropped to the opposition from 17 rides.

Even better. I didn't realise :)

Lewis broke the Glasgow track record in HT 1 as well. But that young Ace Dan Bewley broke it again in HT7.

Edited by Bald Bloke

13 hours ago, tellboy said:

And that would be wonderful IF you can ever get them in the same team racing in a match at home. Seems unlikely this season. But fear not everything will be sorted out " for the good of the sport' at the next BSPA AGM.

10 hours ago, waytogo28 said:

And that would be wonderful IF you can ever get them in the same team racing in a match at home. Seems unlikely this season. But fear not everything will be sorted out " for the good of the sport' at the next BSPA AGM.

That will be the last home match then:wink:

Can any one tell me if Lambert is on his Polish bikes in Sweden ?

5 hours ago, deltafox said:

Why even bother commenting on it pal clearly a KL hater ! your not required i feel

Ok Jesus, I'll bow down to your superiority 

Actually mate I think there are a lot of people that are loving speedway at lynn at the moment. I talk to a few people on the stands. There are very few negative oppinions. Problem is people on forums like a moan. The only problem the other night was the excessive grading but you definitely can't moan about racing or the team! I hope other fans don't think lynn is a bad place to be because of the comments of a few depressants. Many of whom don't even go often or if at all. Your oppinion is only worth 1. Much like mine and the other people who go. The only difference is you guys use the forum daily or hourly even. It taints the club and the sport in general! That's just 1 oppinion though. My 1, your 1 would disagree and I guess it's a free world. But I hope people who read know you are in the minority. 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Actually mate I think there are a lot of people that are loving speedway at lynn at the moment. I talk to a few people on the stands. There are very few negative oppinions. Problem is people on forums like a moan. The only problem the other night was the excessive grading but you definitely can't moan about racing or the team! I hope other fans don't think lynn is a bad place to be because of the comments of a few depressants. Many of whom don't even go often or if at all. Your oppinion is only worth 1. Much like mine and the other people who go. The only difference is you guys use the forum daily or hourly even. It taints the club and the sport in general! That's just 1 oppinion though. My 1, your 1 would disagree and I guess it's a free world. But I hope people who read know you are in the minority. 

That's the thing, no idea on your age or when you started going to Speedway but my opinion is nowhere near the minority. King's Lynn were pulling in around 3000 not all that many years ago. Now the club is lucky to make half that a week. Before I was even going the older folk would tell us all about packed out stadiums week in week out. I can guarantee there are more ex Speedway fans than attending. That tells a whole different story to the few hanging in there at meetings. The main reason for people every year walking away is 'Value For Money'. Once people do walk away it's rare they'll ever return. This is something promoters never seem to grasp. As much as some say that I'm no longer welcome, that's fine but as we're all walking away less than half will be new fans of Speedway. 

Edited by Daniel Smith
  • Thanks 1