British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

I think Andersen needs to be rested now(kindest way i could put it)

So would Emil Grondal be worth a punt at no7.Or would he miss too many meetings for Denmark.Started the season quite well for the Panthers i seem to re-call.Apparently back from injury now.

Or is there anyone else on a 4 average or below that could strengthen the side at the bottom end.

C'mon Stars management be ruthless for a change and lets make an effort for the play-offs.

With Niels seemingly coming back to form,and Robert having a good season and always having a good no6.We just need a no7 to pick up a few useful points each meeting to promote us from not making the Play-offs to possible play-off contenders:t:

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I think Andersen needs to be rested now(kindest way i could put it)

So would Emil Grondal be worth a punt at no7.Or would he miss too many meetings for Denmark.Started the season quite well for the Panthers i seem to re-call.Apparently back from injury now.

Or is there anyone else on a 4 average or below that could strengthen the side at the bottom end.

C'mon Stars management be ruthless for a change and lets make an effort for the play-offs.

With Niels seemingly coming back to form,and Robert having a good season and always having a good no6.We just need a no7 to pick up a few useful points each meeting to promote us from not making the Play-offs to possible play-off contenders:t:

I’d not hold your breath on that one going by previous seasons when changes was needed and we failed to make them at the crucial time -can’t see it happening but we might be surprised I guess .

Does anyone know of the likely teams for Weds V Leicester? Rumours anyone re missing Danes? I did not start a new thread for this because there seems to be little interest in it.

32 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Does anyone know of the likely teams for Weds V Leicester? Rumours anyone re missing Danes? I did not start a new thread for this because there seems to be little interest in it.

Didn't even realise there was a meeting on Wednesday. Just about sums up the publicity surrounding Lynn:( and before anyone says I wouldn't go anyway, No, I wouldn't but there might just be some newbies/holidaymakers who might in this lovely weather. If they realised there was a meeting of course.

Edited by Star Lady
  • Thanks 1

See, another load of bull $#!+ from the club yet again

Palm Toft is indeed missing as he rides for Danish club Hoisted. Also missing is Iversen as he's down to ride for his Danish club Esbjerg against Palm Toft's Hoisted. 

Anyone still trust what comes out the management's mouths?!?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2321830881176780&id=113869148639642

More & More will obviously walk away from the KL Stars United V Some Other United. Ridiculous!

22 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

See, another load of bull $#!+ from the club yet again

Palm Toft is indeed missing as he rides for Danish club Hoisted. Also missing is Iversen as he's down to ride for his Danish club Esbjerg against Palm Toft's Hoisted. 

Anyone still trust what comes out the management's mouths?!?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2321830881176780&id=113869148639642

NO. All that" things will change and we will have a better relationship with fans". Buster cannot change his ways and he cares not one whit for the KLS fans. They might love the club but clearly, he does not or those fans who used to pour into Saddlebow Road.

Edited by waytogo28
Additional point made

Must admit I didn’t even no there was a meeting on either- riders missing yet again so I will definitely be missing this one as well . 

Yet again the fans have been lied to, and led down the proverbial path.    The fact we are only a day away from the meeting against Leicester and still no team announcement highlights how the promoters are thinking.    I'll bet my bottom dollar  its because they don't want to let on we have another weak team with riders missing....

The point being,   if the promotions  were upfront an kept the supporters up to date,   I would still go to watch a losing match,     but to be treated with such contempt,   is the biggest put-off  of the whole sorry  existence.         No way will I pay-out  monies after being treated this way...      

• Like 1

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Yet again the fans have been lied to, and led down the proverbial path.    The fact we are only a day away from the meeting against Leicester and still no team announcement highlights how the promoters are thinking.    I'll bet my bottom dollar  its because they don't want to let on we have another weak team with riders missing....

The point being,   if the promotions  were upfront an kept the supporters up to date,   I would still go to watch a losing match,     but to be treated with such contempt,   is the biggest put-off  of the whole sorry  existence.         No way will I pay-out  monies after being treated this way...      

Absolutely spot on - really don’t think they care or they’ve past caring - sooner the season is over and can revert back to being a stock car stadium is I’m sure how they think - if they don’t they’ve a funny way of showing it . 

47 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Palm Toft was always missing this meeting,but this should be his last(according to Dale).Until then i can't say the promotion are lying.

Now,if NKI is missing then Dale has lied about his availability.Dale did say he has cleared it with the Danish club that he(Niels) would be available for the rest of the season,along side Jorgensen and Andersen.So if any of those three are missing then indeed they have lied.

Edited by tellboy

I'm sure we've been here before with riders being 'down to ride' in Denmark. Doesn't mean Iversen will actually ride there but we shall see. 

As others have said MPT was declared unavailable some time last week.

19 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm sure we've been here before with riders being 'down to ride' in Denmark. Doesn't mean Iversen will actually ride there but we shall see. 

As others have said MPT was declared unavailable some time last week.

I would assume  if Esbjerg have named him(which they have) he is riding for them.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1