British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

49 minutes ago, klstarts3bm said:

Hate to spoil the party chaps. Kenneth Bjerre can’t join the brand as he was an 8.00 rider at the start of season! 

The 8 point rule only applied to initial declarations.

If Lynn want to win the league you have to be ruthless and get in Bjerre like I said. He would be an extra heat leader and with proctor or Palm Toft at reserve the title is ours becoming home ! 

5 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

If Lynn want to win the league you have to be ruthless and get in Bjerre like I said. He would be an extra heat leader and with proctor or Palm Toft at reserve the title is ours becoming home ! 

Hmph, know what you're saying, but would he, he let us down hugely when he last rode for us! He's just let Leicester down too..... 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

I agree we have to make more changes if we want to win the league.We won't win it with the team we currently have.But quite how you can get Bjerre in i don't know.Like for like you can replace Lambert(Robert)or Iversen before his average changes on Aug 1st.Who would want that?

Think your preferred way is to get rid of the two current reserves and bring in Bjerre and a 2 pointer,you can't do this either.You could get rid of Proctor and S.Lambert for Bjerre and a 2 pointer,but again who would want that.

Our weakest point this year so far has been at number 1 and the poor form of Iversen.Luckily for Lynn Lambert has really stepped up another level this year and really papered over the cracks of Iversen's poor form.

The new averages are out and we're below the 42.50 average. We're on 41.85 giving .65 to play with.

A perfect fit would be to release Garrity 5.45 for Erik Riss 6.10. This will put Palm Toft down to reserve. We'd have to wait until Wednesday to do the change but it's certainly one that would put King's Lynn in a stronger position. 

R.Lambert 8.58

Riss 6.10

Proctor 6.25

Jorgensen 5.78

Iversen 7.15

Palm Toft 5.64

S.Lambert 3.00

Ave 42.50 = Perfect 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

The new averages are out and we're below the 42.50 average. We're on 41.85 giving .65 to play with.

A perfect fit would be to release Garrity 5.45 for Erik Riss 6.10. This will put Palm Toft down to reserve. We'd have to wait until Wednesday to do the change but it's certainly one that would put King's Lynn in a stronger position. 

R.Lambert 8.58

Riss 6.10

Proctor 6.25

Jorgensen 5.78

Iversen 7.15

Palm Toft 5.64

S.Lambert 3.00

Ave 42.50 = Perfect 

Would have to consider something like that. Depends on how fit garrity is, especially if his hand ain't gonna be healed for a few weeks. Getting MPT back at reserve would be a real bonus

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Hmph, know what you're saying, but would he, he let us down hugely when he last rode for us! He's just let Leicester down too..... 

Well, we do see eye to eye sometimes Trees. Hurray! We do not want the K Bjerre back who we held on to for far too long last time and watched him gate and be passed by nearly all and sundry. He may have been recovering from an injury then, but he is out of form and riding no better now than then - for what reason we do not know. 

2 hours ago, Trees said:

27 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Well, we do see eye to eye sometimes Trees. Hurray! We do not want the K Bjerre back who we held on to for far too long last time and watched him gate and be passed by nearly all and sundry. He may have been recovering from an injury then, but he is out of form and riding no better now than then - for what reason we do not know. 

Agree, NO KENNETH BJERRE

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

R.Lambert 8.58

Riss 6.10

Proctor 6.25

Jorgensen 5.78

Iversen 7.15

Palm Toft 5.64

S.Lambert 3.00

Ave 42.50 = Perfect 

If garrity is going to be out for a number of weeks this has to happen. Would be tempted to do it even if garrity is due back soon 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

R.Lambert 8.58

Riss 6.10

Proctor 6.25

Jorgensen 5.78

Iversen 7.15

Palm Toft 5.64

S.Lambert 3.00

Ave 42.50 = Perfect 

I take it Andersen can just come back for Lambert when fit,that's assuming if the club want him back.Or maybe they feel Lambert is doing a better job.Personally i feel Andersen would be the better option.

If it could be guaranteed that we would get the Bjerre of last year at Belle Vue and he actually fitted in place of Kerr/Garrity then of course you would sign him in a heartbeat but he has been very poor this year and of course was as bad last time he rode for us. The Riss idea is a much better one for me.

Most of us want a change or two,names being bantered about and all that.But one thing people aren't thinking about is these riders we want,maybe the promotion wants but do the riders themselves want it.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I take it Andersen can just come back for Lambert when fit,that's assuming if the club want him back.Or maybe they feel Lambert is doing a better job.Personally i feel Andersen would be the better option.

You are joking I hope. Andersen averaged 2 from 3 home fixtures and coming back from injury. S.Lambert is averaging 3.20 from 2.

Bringing Andersen back is suicide with home wins soooooo vitally important to making the Play-Offs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You are joking I hope. Andersen averaged 2 from 3 home fixtures and coming back from injury. S.Lambert is averaging 3.20 from 2.

Bringing Andersen back is suicide with home wins soooooo vitally important to making the Play-Offs.

Blimey,Lambert managed just 1pt in his first meeting,and was fortunate enough to come up against the weakest reserves in the league in his second.So his average will be inflated i would say over 2 home meetings.

Andersen imo looked so much better against Leicester when he unfortunately got injured.So i give you that he may be a worry coming back from injury.

But again i would take S.Nielsen over both of them if and when fit.Skidder said about a month ago that he should be returning in 2 weeks time.So maybe he is close to fitness now.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Blimey,Lambert managed just 1pt in his first meeting,and was fortunate enough to come up against the weakest reserves in the league in his second.So his average will be inflated i would say over 2 home meetings.

Andersen imo looked so much better against Leicester when he unfortunately got injured.So i give you that he may be a worry coming back from injury.

But again i would take S.Nielsen over both of them if and when fit.Skidder said about a month ago that he should be returning in 2 weeks time.So maybe he is close to fitness now.

Agree with regards to Stefan but always gets himself in the wrong place at the wrong time. A quality rider constantly on the injury list. I personally think it would be madness to bring Andersen back.