British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

It could be a ploy to get ppl through the door.

Personally I think it will be the signing of Jorgensen for next year.

Definitely a ploy to get the terraces fuller. Those who study the "history" of Buster will know that what he regards as Big Big News is rarely anything but. If not a re-signing of Robert Lambert then yes, Jorgensen's transfer. Nothing more significant.

GRW ref Aces view I am one ! AND IT IS AS BLACK AND WHITE If not for efforts of BSPA Chairman and Management committee BV would be toast Refer to Sir Richard leese Try reading instead of moaning pal

Ref Announcement wait and see that would be better than second guessing bulls droppings

Where are you coming from???? I have never posted any comment about Buster, Bspa Chairman, and Belle Vue because I don't know the facts....... So not doubt you ought to be the one reading instead of MOANING ...PAL.

As for the posting, it was said as a discussing point, not for the Bull Droppings, that obviously you know, so much, about......

• Like 1

NKI is most likely getting sacked from Gorzow!

That's what I've read in the polish press. Looks like that could happen then.

It's going to be a big announcement. They have made a big deal of it.

Pleased to see that eventually it has been confirmed that there is at least a partial refund on offer to those who attended either D/H. Also happy to see that it is not the infamous fiver for those who lost out on the Rye House match. Lets hope that Buster's smile on the website means that he will go on considering fans throughout 2018 and beyond , or even putting them first and making sure they do not feel like mushrooms ever again.

:party::rofl::rofl::lol:

New promoter coming in is my prediction. There is an obvious gap since Rob Lyon stepped down.

Oh Yes! A new Promoter with a great interest in "promoting" KLS & speedway in general. And one who thinks the fans are a really important part of the club.

• Like 1

A new promoter with the same mentality as those of the Isle of Wight & Glasgow would be a solid injection into the club.

• Like 3

NKI is most likely getting sacked from Gorzow!

That's what I've read in the polish press. Looks like that could happen then.

It's going to be a big announcement. They have made a big deal of it.

But moving to where else in Poland for 2018?

New promoter coming in is my prediction. There is an obvious gap since Rob Lyon stepped down.

It not surprise me as well

Think Jorgensen is already a shoe in,so i wouldn't call that a surprise.I wonder what it can be :D

I wonder if Buster's big announcement will be met with massive applause or more likely Tumbleweed blowing across a wet and windy Saddlebow. Now wheres my log-in for Betfred ? :wink:

Was it the 10% you charged them?

which they got back anyway didn't they?

RTFQ

The riders weren't paid out of the bond money.

That's a politicians answer, completely ignoring the question asked.

As with all politicians who use avoiding direct answers I'll treat any future statements of yours with a tub of salt.

I doubt if Lynn will even run next season, If they do it will be in the Championship

Edited by Starman2006