Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2018

Well, the same happens at any round of SGP or SWC.

Have you seen there any advertising that is not approved by BSI?

I wouldn't know what is approved and not tbh.I don't really even notice advertising at the SGP's,just like i don't notice what engines each rider are using.Couldn't honestly tell you what number any rider has either..That sort of thing goes right by me,just like despite advertising and bits in the newspapers a lot of people don't evn know what speedway is or where it is held,even if they live near a track.....

Off the top of my head i only know Monster and Dansk Metal do any sponsorship.Not even sure if Meridian Lifts are still going?But it does seem Red Bull,a major rival to Monster,are allowed to have advertising in the GPs etc.Which is an entirely different situation to the one both i and the article are talking about.No rival sponsorship is allowed

Edited by iris123

I wouldn't know what is approved and not tbh.I don't really even notice advertising at the SGP's,just like i don't notice what engines each rider are using.Couldn't honestly tell you what number any rider has either..That sort of thing goes right by me,just like despite advertising and bits in the newspapers a lot of people don't evn know what speedway is or where it is held,even if they live near a track.....

Off the top of my head i only know Monster and Dansk Metal do any sponsorship.Not even sure if Meridian Lifts are still going?But it does seem Red Bull,a major rival to Monster,are allowed to have advertising in the GPs etc.Which is an entirely different situation to the one both i and the article are talking about.No rival sponsorship is allowed

I know/remember from the Finnish rounds that for example the water truck the first time had bin bags taped to the sides of it to hide the local firm logo that owned the car. Also some Polish banners were removed from the crowd in 2015 because of some negative realations in them (was maybe about a death of a friend or similar).

Also I'll never forget that two top person from BSI were checking Timo Lahtis pit bay in 2015 'cos of the banners he had. They stood next to us for maybe 5 minutes watching (this was during the meeting) his banners but in the end said nothing. If it were me, I would have told Lahti people to rip it off 'cos it just made their pits look amateur and ugly... :lol:

Anyways, they are very careful and sharp on whats allowed. And why not, it's their tv time.

• Like 1

Drodz is the man for Wroclaw. Thomas J on the market now.

Fast Freddie to sign with Czestochowa. AJ most likely to sign somewhere else.

AJ in Lublin, apparently

Hancock in Stal Rzeszow... there are pictures of him at Rzeszow Airport from an hour ago.

Tomasz Jedrzejak also signed for Rzeszow.

Edited by tarkens

AJ in Lublin, apparently

Hancock in Stal Rzeszow... there are pictures of him at Rzeszow Airport from an hour ago.

Tomasz Jedrzejak also signed for Rzeszow.

Agreed.

Krystian P has signed a 2 year contract extension with GKM.

Kurtz will be announced by Leszno this afternoon.

All we have left is where will Fricke go??

Lots of transfers taking place. Will provide updated squads tomorrow after they have all been updated.