British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2018

So as the transfers start to wrap up. Who has done the best??

As a Sparta fan i think we have done well. And Sparta, Leszno, Torun and GKM. Go in as favourites.

I think Rybnik have built a solid side in League 1

And well with Greg it is pretty oblivious who will win Nice League 2.

Fricke definitely staying at Rybnik then??

Does Division 1 have same rules as Ekstraliga re foreign riders??

With my Belle Vue hat on, just thinking of whether Cooky will get a ride in Rybnik as got a strong team there.

Also, whats craic re juniors in Ekstraliga?? Noticed Polis wasnt listed for Czestochowa when he looked good last year??

the craic is Polis will be 22 next year :)

Fricke most likely not staying in Rybnik, he wants to force a move to Sparta and most likely he'll succeed, don't think it'll be done by tomorrow, so he'll end up in Wroclaw on loan

Same rules in Division 1 as in Ekstraliga re foreign riders, but with or without Fricke, Cook will struggle to get a ride there - Woryna, Mat Szczepaniak, Czaja, Batchelor and Karpov are above him in the pecking order for now, so he needs to prove he's better than one of them, in order to do that he needs to treat Polish league seriously and attend some pre season training and test meetings

the craic is Polis will be 22 next year :)

Fricke most likely not staying in Rybnik, he wants to force a move to Sparta and most likely he'll succeed, don't think it'll be done by tomorrow, so he'll end up in Wroclaw on loan

Same rules in Division 1 as in Ekstraliga re foreign riders, but with or without Fricke, Cook will struggle to get a ride there - Woryna, Mat Szczepaniak, Czaja, Batchelor and Karpov are above him in the pecking order for now, so he needs to prove he's better than one of them, in order to do that he needs to treat Polish league seriously and attend some pre season training and test meetings

Cook needs to practice in Poland and im sure he will. I am sure Cook will put lots of money into his machinery and will get advice from someone. It wont be Tai because Tai doesn't like him.

Sparta will pay 200ZL for Fricke but not the 360ZL which Rybnik want.

Rybnik look like favourites, that team has all ridden the extraliga in the last 2/3 years. They should all do quite well. Think Batch might bounce back as well.

yeah it will be Rybnik or Lodz - they haven't announced their team but it'll most likely be: Bogdanovs Andersen Miskowiak Kosciuch and Tungate

200zl = £40 ;)

of course you meant 200k pln (zl)

yeah it will be Rybnik or Lodz - they haven't announced their team but it'll most likely be: Bogdanovs Andersen Miskowiak Kosciuch and Tungate

200zl = £40 ;)

of course you meant 200k pln (zl)

Yer I meant the K bit.

Thought you would have got that.ahhahaa

Fricke could stay though would be a very solid number 1 and would give him another year. Fast freddie did it with Lokmotiv

Fricke confirmed at Wrocław it would seem.

It was always going to happen it was just the fee.

Well Sparta are pretty strong going into the season.

Fricke wont even get in the starting line up.

Could some person be so kind as to enlighten me on the procedures of the numbers 8 and 16 format. Does the 2 Poles per team rule remain in force all the time, or can one be replaced by the number 8/16? Or is it only the foreigners to be vulture bait?

Could some person be so kind as to enlighten me on the procedures of the numbers 8 and 16 format. Does the 2 Poles per team rule remain in force all the time, or can one be replaced by the number 8/16? Or is it only the foreigners to be vulture bait?

In sounds like that they can be replaced by a foreign rider during a meeting. But I am not sure how often because for example Wroclaw would just replace Drodz with Fricke every race.

No disrespect to Drodz who is a good rider and looking forward to seeing what happens with him.