Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
poolebolton

Polish Transfers 2018

Looks like sqora is going to be new zielona gora team manager , he did mention to me when he was last over here he was at one point going to be a youth coach there because of his tie up with zengota but the TM position has become available

Looks like sqora is going to be new zielona gora team manager , he did mention to me when he was last over here he was at one point going to be a youth coach there because of his tie up with zengota but the TM position has become available

Looks like it.

Hancocks wage has been released. $1.5 million a year. I cant tell if the translate isn't doing it from ZL or if this is actual dollars.

But whatever it is its a hell of a lot of money.

Looks like it.

i just spoke with Adam , he said he hasnt took the job yet as he will have to give up racing and he isnt sure he is finished as a rider , so he has some thinking to do

Looks like it.

Hancocks wage has been released. $1.5 million a year. I cant tell if the translate isn't doing it from ZL or if this is actual dollars.

But whatever it is its a hell of a lot of money.

1.5 Million Zloty, which is about 320.000 GBP, so he gets close to a million Pounds Sterling for his three years contract with Stal Rzeszow in the lowest of the three Polish League divisions !

1.5 Million Zloty, which is about 320.000 GBP, so he gets close to a million Pounds Sterling for his three years contract with Stal Rzeszow in the lowest of the three Polish League divisions !

And im sure he will get some nice sponsorship money.

Interesting.......wonder what this Diamond League is about????

Someone else who comes in with a lot of noise and is gone in a few years time,i wonder?

Interesting.......wonder what this Diamond League is about????

Someone else who comes in with a lot of noise and is gone in a few years time,i wonder?

I saw an earlier interview and thought there was all the right reasons mentioned to sign Hancock, but would it work in speedway?? Have to say that the Diamond league bit is a bit worrying... :o

I saw an earlier interview and thought there was all the right reasons mentioned to sign Hancock, but would it work in speedway?? Have to say that the Diamond league bit is a bit worrying... :o

Exactly.Come in with big money and want to shake the sport up.Start another league maybe and obviously his team and one or two others in Poland and a few others in neighbouring countries.Is this going to go down well or is he going to come up against a brick wall as often in speedway?????Are Polish speedway fans even interested in another league?Has he totally miss-judged a sport he has only had a passing interest before?He has enough money to lose at least :P

You will find that his proposed "Diamond League" is not intended to be a league for teams, but a tournament series for individual riders, something like a mini Grand Prix series for a selection of hand-picked riders. Something totally unneeded and unwanted, if You ask my opinion, with the riders already complaining about having to too many meetings. But of course if the prize money is good, and the winner gets to win the Diamond prize, the riders will be happy to participate in his meetings.

I'd rather see his other ideas realized. That's him helping to resurrect the former speedway club Slask Siwetochlowice, and perhaps start a completely brand new speedway from scratch in his home town of Bielska-Bialej - that would be good.

Edited by Bavarian

Diamond league, two clubs back up and a multiple hotel complex on the coast of Croatia.

Wheres a hole I could crawl to as Im a waste of space compared... :lol:

Afternoon all,

1) Does any of our polish friends know when they fixtures are going to be released?

2) Is it likely some fixtures will be moved from Sunday afternoon to other Friday or Saturday?

Cheers

Afternoon all,

1) Does any of our polish friends know when they fixtures are going to be released?

2) Is it likely some fixtures will be moved from Sunday afternoon to other Friday or Saturday?

Cheers

Im not Polish but i would think

1 very soon now

2 Yes definately i would say- for the past couple of seasons all matches in the opening 2 rounds are shown live over Fri/Sat/Sun and in 2017 had 7 Friday night fixtures

• Like 1