British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Stockholm Gp 2017

You know what this and the last 2 GPs need ?? NICKI P

Nope, Kildemand is enough

• Like 2

You know what this and the last 2 GPs need ?? NICKI P

Sadly for SGP I think we have seen the last of Nicki and IMO the series is the poorer for it.

• Like 3

What on earth`s going on with Tai, bike stopping at the tapes, no steel shoe, tape touching. :blink:

Looking back two GPs when he made a big thing about telling Doyley he's coming for him, he looks a bit silly now in the two GPs since.

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 3

Crap call. Kildeman was behind.

Rubbish

How many times has Emil made the semis and then chooses the wrong gate. He certainly needs to look at that.

HE'S done that throughout his career. Not sure whether Emil or Susi makes the decision

Edited by PHILIPRISING

Could of gone either way , holder doesnt really hit him hard enough to fall and kildermand is a rider that does go down easy but touch him he does and my first instinct would be holder out

Not sure whether Emil or Susi makes the decision

Well if that is the case, he needs to change that! Yes he can take advice from his team, but he's the rider, he's the one who knows the conditions so it needs to be his final call on which gate to select.

If he is the one selecting and getting it wrong he should perhaps take a closer look and analyse what his peers do in similar situations.

• Like 1

That Kildemand is tedious. I'd love someone to do a video compilation of how many times he has pulled that bail out trick in the GPs alone.

Can fully understand Holder's frustration.

He's the speedway equivalent of Jurgen Klinsmann.

• Like 1

Emil on the wrong gate choice again , maybe in his head he thinks if he pics the best gate he puts extra pressure on himself , does seem odd decision

That Kildemand is tedious. I'd love someone to do a video compilation of how many times he has pulled that bail out trick in the GPs alone.

Can fully understand Holder's frustration.

He's the speedway equivalent of Jurgen Klinsmann.

I think what doesn't help is the way he rides. leg trailing into the bend is not the best way to stay on the bike. He only needs the slightest touch and down he goes and it does happen a lot with him.

Excellent final race, shame the screaming prat ruined the spectacle. And of course congratulations to the same tonight. From the 23 races he managed to restrict himself using the phrase 'here we go' at the start of each race to just 20 mentions. Not bad for a professional sports commentator hey.

• Like 3

Excellent final race, shame the screaming prat ruined the spectacle. And of course congratulations to the same tonight. From the 23 races he managed to restrict himself using the phrase 'here we go' at the start of each race to just 20 mentions. Not bad for a professional sports commentator hey.

Turn the record over eh ! Turn the comms off if you dont like them.

• Like 1