British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

I think he or she means poole riders can't pass

It's not Torun, but it is what it is. Comparing tracks that are different shapes and lengths is pointless and childish

• Like 1

Not so easy when you don't get all afternoon to practice on the track your racing on in the evening ;)

Not so easy when you don't get all afternoon to practice on the track your racing on in the evening ;)

Rockets didn't get to practice at Poole the other week. They didn't do too badly 😉

• Like 3

Nicholls rolling back the years there,that was superb.

• Like 3

Holder really over riding again tonight.

Nichols has been brilliant so far 👌🏼

Like the track so far.

The team is the closest I think us Coventry fans will sadly see to a bees team. 😔

Rye House looking good so far

Edited by mdmc82

Nichols has been brilliant so far

Don't know whether Holder is really over riding,just think that's his style.When he just fell off i think he was just surprised by Nicholls excellent ride.

I've quite enjoyed this meeting so far, track is definitely a lot better now after the changes.

• Like 1

Fair play Rye!

But this track is so boring. Less passing than Poole.

So boring!!

Seriously? There has been passing in most heats. Maybe you have forgotten what a pass looks like after watching racing at poole's track 😉

This has got to be the worst Poole team put together in a long time.

Nichols has been brilliant so far 👌🏼

Like the track so far.

The team is the closest I think us Coventry fans will sadly see to a bees team. 😔

Rye House looking good so far

Get over the bloody Coventry thing.

This is Rye House.

I've quite enjoyed this meeting so far, track is definitely a lot better now after the changes.

It always helps when Poole are losing too.It does to me anyway :P

• Like 1

Get over the bloody Coventry thing.

This is Rye House.

Second word is "off"

• Like 1

Could maybe do with an extra track light mid corner. I think the track has been good. Nice and smooth with chances of making passes if you are brave enough to. Its not knitting

• Like 3

Me too, some decent passing in a good few heats. Never seen the track before but am quite impressed, must be great to have both Nicholls & Harris to watch every week, both are spectacular when on song, throw Ben Barker & Stuart Robson into the mix and it makes for an exciting line up.

Great crowd too, how much bigger is it than the usual home gate? No reason why plenty of them won't come back again @ full price (apart from the price) as they've been entertained tonight.

Edited by nw42
  • Like 2

I love watching Harris race.

Brilliant all round team performance from Rye House. Everybody playing their part 👍🏼

• Like 2