British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

I refer to track reports from the meetings involving Belle Vue on Monday and you bring up Poland? Of course I'm serious, there were two injuries at the well prepared horror track on Monday and none at Poole.

Desperate to deflect criticism of the horror track.

There were crashes at Rye House Monday which could have resulted in injuries, does that make it a horror track?

• Like 1

I refer to track reports from the meetings involving Belle Vue on Monday and you bring up Poland? Of course I'm serious, there were two injuries at the well prepared horror track on Monday and none at Poole.

Desperate to deflect criticism of the horror track.

You made the comment that 2 riders (through there own fault if you were there you'd know) were injured and because none were reported at Poole as a reason to call one track a 'horror' track.

It's good you conveniently forgot the injury suffered by Newman at Poole and the dreadful condition to the track early on to deflect also.

Your explanation and logic seems fairly clear to me. Any track that has suffered an injury on should be described as a horror track. Even if that injury was suffered through rider error.

Polish tracks have suffered the worst accidents imaginable in recent years. So of course they can be be used an an example.

Wouldn't want to sound like a hypocrite now would you?

There were crashes at Rye House Monday which could have resulted in injuries, does that make it a horror track?

Who knows with the Flange logic!

Missing the point or just trolling?

A well prepared track causing injuries is a horror track, there were two injuries on Monday. What was the track like at Poole when Newman got injured, was it well prepared like the horror track always is?

Any track can become dangerous if it is badly prepared, look at kings Lynn, a former world champion refused to ride on it recently because he thought it was dangerous!

Monmore is a riders nightmare, well prepared but it still catches plenty of riders out. It isn't an accident waiting to happen because they have already happened. Ironically I warned everyone of the dangers in the wolves v Swindon thread and there were several posts ridiculing the possibility lindgren might fall off as he had in my example. The track caught him out that badly the poor lad lost his lead in the gp.

Wake up and smell the coffee!

Unbelievable! I've just noticed you have actually liked a post because it has crashes at another track!

What is wrong with you? Why would anyone like a post about crashes at speedway?

I was pointing out crashes happen everywhere, just because riders escaped without injury doesn't make them any better or worse than any other track and it is not usually the track at fault, it is usually rider error, sometimes bad luck, wrong place wrong time, sometimes riders are lucky, some are not.

• Like 1

Strangely and very unusually at any track, there was a 2nd 5-0 at Rye House on Tuesday after the one v Poole the night before!! No Aussie riders involved this time!!

Incidentally Jack Holder's been struggling with a flu-type virus!!

Edited by Skidder1

dont see paper boys in poole anymore :nono:

Get a pair of glasses brum.. :rofl:

Who knows with the Flange logic!

He's probably got more idea than you brum.

Depends how its prepared..

Wolves every time.

For the sake of clarification, I was referring to the Wolves track on planet Earth.

Not the one on a distant planet many light years away, that is the same shape as Torun and has Unicorns riding 'round it!

Back to Rye House, it was said in commentary that there isn't room for 2 riders side by side going into the bends. if that's really the case then it needs more work, in addition to what's already been done, to widen the straights!

Edited by Stoke Potter
  • Like 1

dont see paper boys in poole anymore :nono:

That's because grown men (supposedly) have taken on their rounds :rofl:

• Like 1

Get a pair of glasses brum.. :rofl:

He's probably got more idea than you brum.

No evidence so far and certainly none from you.

For the sake of clarification, I was referring to the Wolves track on planet Earth.

Not the one on a distant planet many light years away, that is the same shape as Torun and has Unicorns riding 'round it!

Back to Rye House, it was said in commentary that there isn't room for 2 riders side by side going into the bends. if that's really the case then it needs more work, in addition to what's already been done, to widen the straights!

You are entitled to your opinion about the Wolves track, as you prefer larger tracks. That however doesn't make Monmore a bad track just because you don't like it, which appears to be what you are insinuating.

• Like 1