British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

It's not the same Rye though, we were running R/R and a rubbish guest. And Leicester had three guests and R/R too.

That said, I'd just be happy to reach the play-offs, then it's anyones game.

To be fair I would prefer Poole to make it as we would batter them over 2 legs whereas prob be harder against you lot.

• Like 2

Rye could win the whole thing never mind getting 4th, which is Rye Houses to lose. The change has made them from also rans to the possibility of becoming champions.

Swindon won't go near Rye in the semis.

Swindin favourites Ricky Wells isnt good enough, if Rye make it

Won't go near Rye? Lmfao Shovlar you've made some ludicrous statements lately but that one makes you sound like your mate Gater1 aka Speedway fanatic Poole Bolton etc etc

Won't go near Rye? Lmfao Shovlar you've made some ludicrous statements lately but that one makes you sound like your mate Gater1 aka Speedway fanatic Poole Bolton etc etc

If Swindon finish top I doubt they would pick Rye House in the semis.

We will just have to wait and see but Rye could take a very healthy lead to Blunsdon for the second leg.

I think Swindon would chose Belle Vue.

I'm not Gater1. I'm a fanatic but i'm my own person.

Rye could win the whole thing never mind getting 4th, which is Rye Houses to lose. The change has made them from also rans to the possibility of becoming champions.

Swindon won't go near Rye in the semis.

It depends if we beat them or not on Sept 1st

Currently Rye House are looking serious contenders against Swindon. Why would Swindon risk a potential banana skin in the semis? Far safer option going up against Belle Vue on a teack Swindon like than risk KK, Harris and Nicholls running amok at Rye.

It depends if we have Fricke back. If so and now with Tungate, who will have his Polish bikes for the play offs, I don't think there will be easy pickings for anyone at the NSS. The problem for all of our opponents is that we can do well anywhere away, as our record shows.

Currently Rye House are looking serious contenders against Swindon. Why would Swindon risk a potential banana skin in the semis? Far safer option going up against Belle Vue on a teack Swindon like than risk KK, Harris and Nicholls running amok at Rye.

Would that be the Swindon side that on the 5th of this month, only 20 days ago , won at Rye by 16 points????

Ok Rye didnt have KK but Swindon didnt have Doyle

Think yet again a little bit of research is need by yourself before making yourself look a fool as normal

• Like 2

Would that be the Swindon side that on the 5th of this month, only 20 days ago , won at Rye by 16 points????

Think yet again a little bit of research is need by yourself before making yourself look a fool as normal

Stop being a prat for a minute. Rye had no KK who is now scoring maximums. No Doyle but Kennett covered well. Rye had Preist guesting at reserve. Now they have Robson. Swindon no longee have Ellis at reserve. Wilson Dean is not as potent.

You really need to see what is happening now rather than look back on previous results. You have been picked up on this before but it seems you just don't learn.

If Swindon pick Rye House in the semis it would be a huge unneeded and unnecessary gamble on Rosco's part.

• Like 1

That won't happen again Rye will beat Swindon on current form.

Edited by foreverblue

Don't understand the negativity on here. Personally I think we are going to win this 47-43.

B. Kurtz has hit the ground running since returning from injury.

J. Holder has picked up in the last few meetings since Matt fired a warning shot.

E. Kennett knows the place inside out

H. Andersen is always consistent.

EDIT:

Lahti now a reserve so he will be good for double figures at least. Up to 7 rides on the night.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Don't understand the negativity on here. Personally I think we are going to win this 47-43.

B. Kurtz has hit the ground running since returning from injury.

J. Holder has picked up in the last few meetings since Matt fired a warning shot.

E. Kennett knows the place inside out

H. Andersen is always consistent.

T. Lahti will chip in with 5 or 6 points

Leaves the reserve battle. Robson and Morley vs. Starke and Shanes. 50/50 if you ask me.

Lahti is now at reserve.

Going by our away form, we will prob win there tbh! Or get something from it, question is, will it be enough for 4th?