British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

Isn't he riding abroad this weekend?

Ah, okay. Fixture clash. I just saw Glasgow put on twitter that they were using r/r for him on Sat, wasn't sure if he picked up a knock or was riding somewhere else.

KL will be an easy win. They are non existent now. BV will be another win for us due to BV's reserves.

If we beat Rye then I think we will get 4th and I do think we will do both. Lahti will be filling his boots at reserve.

You never stop do you.

Swindon will choose BV or Poole. Swindon would beat BV or Poole over 2 legs as well. Wolves will meet Swindon in the final and Wolves will win the title simples.

well im talking about Swindon choosing Rye House.......................not sure where you think Swindon will choose Poole as if Rye make the top 4 then Poole wont!!

Nice of you moan but if your not intelligent enough to debate what we are talking about , then best not to comment at all

Edited by Gavan

well im talking about Swindon choosing Rye House.......................not sure where you think Swindon will choose Poole as if Rye make the top 4 then Poole wont!!

Nice of you moan but if your not intelligent enough to debate what we are talking about , then best not to comment at all

If you read the whole post I said we would get 4th instead of Rye.

If Rye nick 4th then Swindon wouldn't choose them.

Oh the irony!! Talking about Swindon on the Rye House v Poole thread!!? 'If you're not intelligent enough.......then best not to comment at all'!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

Again you fail to look at facts.

The Rye team had Priest who scored 2 and now they have KK who will obviously get more than the 2 Priest got. Thats the only change, obviously KK is in the team and Robbo at reserve.

Kennett scored 8 from 5 i would expect Doyle to score more.

The match was 20 days ago.................KK for Priest and Doyle for Kennett.......simple equation................not enough in my mind to turn round 16 points and get big enough win. Rye would need to win by over 10 at home to have a chance at Swindon, thats a 26 point swing.........cant see it myself so no reason why Swindon should worry about Rye

More than enough, Kennett got paid 11 Doyle can only get 15 that's only 4 more, you fail to understand that Rye are far stronger this time, they are in great form too.

You do realise Harris got 6, Nicholls 8 and Barker zero, do you think those scores will be replicated!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Oh the irony!! Talking about Swindon on the Rye House v Poole thread!!? 'If you're not intelligent enough.......then best not to comment at all'!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh dear oh dear made yourself look a bit foolish there havent we.

Let me start by informing you that the first person to mention Swindon on this thread was your lord and master Mr Steve Shovlar. If your not sure about that it is post 12...and you liked the post.

Following on from there we then have:

thecoombdog - post 14

foreverblue - post 17

hagonshocker - post 18

Shovlar - posts 19 & 22

My first post mentioning Swindon was post 25.

Then we have gater1 or speedwayfanatic or poolepoolefanatic, whatever it calls itself these days, then coming on and discussing Swindon will choose Poole.

I informed him that we are talking about Swindon choosing Rye.......you know that topic that was brought up by Shovlar and discussed by others before i even made one post.

The fact that you dont understand what irony means is also made all the more poignant by you actually thinking that chatting about Swindon is down to me..................you mentioning that and ridiculing me for it, and then me showing it was other people not me........well hell thats more ironic..dont ya think

• Like 3

Gavan, isn't there an Ippo thread you can go on... :oops:

• Like 2

Back Rye House v Poole, Mr Shovlar I have to say I am more confident tonight than I am about Monday. I for one felt that you didn't ride as bad as 30-60 looked and I think with a fit again Brady Kurtz there are a number of reasons why Monday is very much a banana skin for Rye.

The Rye fragile pairing is Harris (Rye is so not his type of track) and Barker although Wells and he whos name should not be mentioned to a Poole fan are absolutely flying, in the end I think you need to look at Robbo v Lahti for the final result. At the end I will be relieved to win by 7.

Yes there is...............the same one that you could told to shove off from....funny that!!!

Yes there is...............the same one that you could told to shove off from....funny that!!!

Did Starman get told to go back on the Poole thread??!!! :D :D

Back Rye House v Poole, Mr Shovlar I have to say I am more confident tonight than I am about Monday. I for one felt that you didn't ride as bad as 30-60 looked and I think with a fit again Brady Kurtz there are a number of reasons why Monday is very much a banana skin for Rye.

The Rye fragile pairing is Harris (Rye is so not his type of track) and Barker although Wells and he whos name should not be mentioned to a Poole fan are absolutely flying, in the end I think you need to look at Robbo v Lahti for the final result. At the end I will be relieved to win by 7.

Lahti isn't averse to small tracks but he hasn't been to Rye before, neither have I for that matter so a first for both of us! From what I have seen Nicholls and Harris seem to be rolling back the years at the moment especially Scott who seems to be on fire. Barker could be good or bad on any day, Wells has been going well but could let you down at any moment and of course KK is showing why we signed him.

We are much stronger with Brady, Jack has been good too, Hans is reliable normally at small tracks and Kennett has appoint to prove so all in all should be a good close meeting.

instead of making your usual stupid comment,just for my benefit can you please explain the errors in gavans post,if you dont i will assume you cant or there were none

• Like 1

Did Starman get told to go back on the Poole thread??!!! :D :D

No he got told by the Ipswich fans to firstly stop stalking me and secondly dont go on the thread if he doesnt want to talk about speedway

Can't see it being 60-30 again, will go 47-43 to Rye.

Even though Swindon have 5 out of 5 win record against them would rather face the Knobs in semi because of that Polish bloke Krackerjack.