British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions V Newcastle & Workington ( S G B Championship) - Bank Holiday Monday, August 28th (3pm)

can workington get a guest for sarj who is riding the wheels off his trike in the mother and toddler race in the premier league ?

• Like 2

Spinny, It's all explained in the third paragraph if you follow the link.

Guests are allowed if the rider is doubling-up elsewhere.

All the best

Rob

Thanks for everyone clearing that up, must admit not read the link properly and hadn't realise that Jake Allen had returned from injury.

What have Scunthorpe riders got against track staff??? :P:shock:

Congrats to Captain Lindgren and his team

• Like 1

Well done Diamonds and guests wasnt expecting that after poor away form this season and we rarely do well at Scunthorpe. Another 3 for Alfie would be my first signing next season for me improving at a good rate.

Edited by Big Diamond
  • Like 1

What have Scunthorpe riders got against track staff??? :P:shock:

I heard Kerr did something at Brough last night???

Surprised Palm_Toft was not thrown out of the meeting for what he did.

I heard it wasn't purposely... It was just an accident, what happened?

Congrats to Captain Lindgren and his team

Hopefully some people will praise Ludvig on the forum tonight? Probably unlikely though, they'd just talk crap about him when he struggles...

Well done Diamonds and guests wasnt expecting that after poor away form this season and we rarely do well at Scunthorpe. Another 3 for Alfie would be my first signing next season for me improving at a good rate.

Alfie has been brilliant, hopefully we can get him on a 2.00 average

I know one thing for sure people are getting sick to the back teeth of riders moaning about tracks, & then says well I got a max anyway, then they wonder why people are not bothering to go anymore.👎

At Newcastle on Sunday, I noticed a rider (Scunthorpe and possibly the Kerminator) mount the grass and knock over a member of Newcastle's track staff. It looked like an accident which I am sure it will turn out to be. Did something similar happen at Scunthorpe this arternoon?

• Like 1

For the Newcastle fans; Lambert & Lindgren were awesome, Lambert oozes skill and his machinery was top notch. Lindgren gated well and was willing to mix it up, he rode very well. 10 heats win and a deserved match win.

For the Workington fans; Not sure if Scunny were dialed in for the 2nd meeting or the track settled down as there was much more passing. Apart from Jorgy, Proctor & Campton, your other 4 didn't turn up. 2 heat wins in the whole match says it all.

I heard Kerr did something at Brough last night???

I heard it wasn't purposely... It was just an accident, what happened?

Hopefully some people will praise Ludvig on the forum tonight? Probably unlikely though, they'd just talk crap about him when he struggles...

Alfie has been brilliant, hopefully we can get him on a 2.00 average

Good result for us today, and yes well done to Ludvig for last night and tonight's scores but 2 meetings don't make a season in which he has been fairly average once again.

Got to get Bowtell signed up now for next season.

Tofty got filled in coming off turn 3, by the time he cleared his visor he hadnt realised he was heading straight for the inside tape stantion, his bike went straight into the box that holds the flags and either tofty or the bike hit the assistant marshall, glad to say he was up later and not hurt,

just read on updates that Jake Allen withdrawn from Spmersets match with,,,,,,,,,,,, a wrist injury

Edited by neck brace tony