Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Bandits V Comets 26-08-17 @7pm

Bandits will be aiming to make it 3 home wins in a row against our long time rivals from Workington. Bandits as usual will be using r/r for injured NBJ, although a guest will probably be required at No 7 with JPB riding in FIM Youth meeting in Prague. Comets have riders in Cookie & TJ more than capable of getting big scores around Shielfield so going to go home win 50-40.

Disappointing not to see JPB he has been very good would not mind him being our no 7 next year

• Like 4

cum on the lads lol.

where,s he at ?

oh no , he,s behind me !

Edited by jenga

oh no hes not

cum on the lads lol.

where,s he at ?

oh no , he,s behind me !

You really don't want that

Think Workington might sneak this one if the real "Craig Cook "turns up.

cookie can only get 15/18 points

its the other riders we need to turn up and ride to there potential

cookie can only get 15/18 points

its the other riders we need to turn up and ride to there potential

would think TJ ,Procter And Campton will hold their own ,you are weak at reserve though.

i think weak is a massive over statement

Your right, it's a massive "under statement" !! :D

There's rather a lot of acronym's in this meeting I'm noticing, who's involved in this again, B,WK B,TS v W,TON CMTS!!!! :blink::D

I hope Danny can make some starts tonight he rarely seems to have much of an impact when he doesn't make a decent gate .Connor Coles at No 7 certainly weakens us IMHO . Hopefully R/R will continue to give us a decent return but tonight's opposition is a lot tougher than the previous two weeks have been . I expect this one to go all the way to Ht 15 again

Weather is dry and bright at the minute, one or two showers around for later but nothing that will affect the speedway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655819

I hope Danny can make some starts tonight he rarely seems to have much of an impact when he doesn't make a decent gate .Connor Coles at No 7 certainly weakens us IMHO . Hopefully R/R will continue to give us a decent return but tonight's opposition is a lot tougher than the previous two weeks have been . I expect this one to go all the way to Ht 15 again

With Gappmaier moving back to the reserve position for tonight I hope he can get back to the kind of scores we saw earlier in the season.

• Like 1

Another cracker in prospect tonight, with IMO the best rider in the league visiting. Machinery issues aside, I don't see anybody beating him tonight, he is class around Shielfield. Always good to see Jorgo back and he has been in great form for Kings Lynn as well. All the Bandits will need to be on top form tonight. If Nick Morris rides like last week his races against Cook are worth looking forward to. Need David Howe and the Captain to be on their toes and beating Jorgo and Ty Proctor.

The swapping of Jye and Danny could be interesting. Need Danny to start scoring big as Jye did at reserve. All i'm looking for from Connor Coles is to beat his opposite number and he has done his job.

Rangers to show bouncebackability and take 3 points at Cowdenbeath. Bandits by 2 points tonight. And TAFC to win this afternoon. Happy days.