British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Somerset V Rye House Friday 25th August

Day of the match and no thread- no interest ??

KK riding and going to the GP tomorrow ?

Edit from the somerset website

Somerset Rebels: Josh Grajczonek [c] (7.63), Richard Lawson (6.96), Rider replacement for Patrick Hougaard (6.63), Charles Wright (6.53), Cameron Heeps (5.49), Adam Ellis [g] (5.17), Lewis Kerr (5.17); Team Manager: Garry May

Rye House Rockets: Chris Harris (7.43), Scott Nicholls (7.37), Ricky Wells (6.37), Ben Barker (6.01), Krzysztof Kasprzak (5.82), Stuart Robson (5.80), Ben Morley (3.21); Team Manager: Peter Schroeck

Edited by racers and royals

Well I don't want to be Mr Negative but I cant honestly see Somerset picking up another point from there remaining fixtures

as relying on to many guests and R/R I feel its going to be tough

I hope im wrong, but judging by recent performances to many off the top 5 well and truly under performing for us

but hitting good scores when riding for there other club or guesting

Dosent seem such a happy ship as in previous years

Somerset win pretty comfortably for me. Reserves will far outscore Rye's

The fact that Special KK has made himself available says a lot about the Rye House attitude for tonights meeting. Expect the good roll to continue.

Some doubt over Cameron for tonight. He had a bad crash at Ipswich yesterday and was taken to hospital where he spent the night. He is suffering muscle/ligament damage.

Without wanting to state the bleedim' obvious but it's bank holiday weekend and the M5 /A303 south bound are already getting busy, so give your journeys plenty of time.

The fact that Special KK has made himself available says a lot about the Rye House attitude for tonights meeting. Expect the good roll to continue.

Why wouldn't he make himself available? Looks like a Somerset win to me although Rye could keep it close enough to get a point, certainly got the upper hand at reserve.

Because doesn't he get fined for not being at Friday practice? Or is that just for GP regulars and not Wildcards?

If Heeps is fit this is the only match we have a chance in imo. Ellis is a good sub for Jake, no Hougaard is not a loss based on recent form. Hoping Josh's shocker on Wednesday was a blip, Lawson showed a bit of form as well and Wrighty will give💯As usual. Got to get out of the starts.

Why wouldn't he make himself available? Looks like a Somerset win to me although Rye could keep it close enough to get a point, certainly got the upper hand at reserve.

Predicting results is always risky and if Somerset win fair play to them, but trust me you are meeting us at exactly the wrong time with most of our team in thier form of the season right now, if you had met us three weeks ago it would have been a home banker but I think you may be in for a surprise.

Predicting results is always risky and if Somerset win fair play to them, but trust me you are meeting us at exactly the wrong time with most of our team in thier form of the season right now, if you had met us three weeks ago it would have been a home banker but I think you may be in for a surprise.

Yeah I was there Wednesday to see, I did say a "chance", can't believe we will be as bad, so you may get a shock lol. Are you going down to watch?

I am a Pirate by the way! Don't really mind who wins just my opinion based on team strengths. Ellis I a major plus for Somerset and could swing the meeting.

Yeah I was there Wednesday to see, I did say a "chance", can't believe we will be as bad, so you may get a shock lol. Are you going down to watch?

When you said "cant be as bad" nobodys suggesting 60 - 30, after all, we are not riding at Poole again are we?

I have always had a fair amount of respect for Somerset, and the club is still progressing albeit at its own pace, If I have got it wrong about a good night for the Rockets (boy have we taken some hammerings in the past here) I will happily return to the forum to eat a big slice of humble pie, but the form Nicholls, Wells KK and Robson are in at the moment and that doesn't include Bomber it should be an interesting night.

• Like 1