British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Somerset V Rye House Friday 25th August

I can't believe this is our penultimate home Premiership meeting. What a carp season! "Friday night speedway" ... what speedway?!

If we scrape a win tonight, I will be very surprised.

Hope the powers to be form two leagues for 2018 and pack them full (and I mean full) of fixtures (early season comp, KO cup, league or possibly x2 home and away with a bigger league) without any double uppers/downers. Dream on Willowman!

• Like 3

I can't believe this is our penultimate home Premiership meeting. What a carp season! "Friday night speedway" ... what speedway?!

If we scrape a win tonight, I will be very surprised.

Hope the powers to be form two leagues for 2018 and pack them full (and I mean full) of fixtures (early season comp, KO cup, league or possibly x2 home and away with a bigger league) without any double uppers/downers. Dream on Willowman!

What has fishing got to do with it ?

Adam Ellis liked your track when there last week, and at reserve again could make a killing for you.

Rye will win. They will be determined.

Harris, KK and Nicholls backed up by 2 Championship No.1s at 2 and 4 will be too much for the rebels.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Well I had Rye House down to win this but they were extremely lucky to get a point in the end due to Lawsons two ef's.

Well done Zummerzet!

• Like 3

Well I had Rye House down to win this but they were extremely lucky to get a point in the end due to Lawsons two ef's.

Well done Zummerzet!

Agree.

If we beat Rye then 4th spot will be sealed.

Well done Somerset.

Well done Somerset yet another gutzy performance (any chance of a repeat next week)

I doubt it.

Why wouldn't he make himself available? Looks like a Somerset win to me although Rye could keep it close enough to get a point, certainly got the upper hand at reserve.

Not a bad prediction

Well done Somerset yet another gutzy performance (any chance of a repeat next week)

Rebs had to do something after that awful show Wednesday. Could have been more but for Lawson s engine problems.

• Like 1

Poor away again.

Way too much inconsistency in the side with Nicholls and Harris not winning enough heats away from home all season.

Should have had top four wrapped up already as should have stuffed Leicester & if your a decent side, then you beat a weakened & short of confidence Somerset side tonight.

• Like 1

Wins a win but it could have been so much different if they had taken there chance to stuff Leicester last week !!!