British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Somerset V Rye House Friday 25th August

Poor away again.

Way too much inconsistency in the side with Nicholls and Harris not winning enough heats away from home all season.

Should have had top four wrapped up already as should have stuffed Leicester & if your a decent side, then you beat a weakened & short of confidence Somerset side tonight.

Did you actually see the racing I didn't think we were poor but just beaten by a better side on the night. It is so easy to be critical especially if you were not actually watching. Funny old sport see what Leicester did at BV tonight (guess BV were poor as well but I don't actually know as I was not there)

• Like 4

Did you actually see the racing I didn't think we were poor but just beaten by a better side on the night. It is so easy to be critical especially if you were not actually watching. Funny old sport see what Leicester did at BV tonight (guess BV were poor as well but I don't actually know as I was not there)

There are going to be many twists and turns next week and maybe Kasprzaks heat 15 win salvaging us a point might turn out to be valuable. By the way Steve enjoyed your company tonight Startline

• Like 1

Rye will win. They will be determined.

Harris, KK and Nicholls backed up by 2 Championship No.1s at 2 and 4 will be too much for the rebels.

Oooops :P

• Like 5

The ritual slaughter and humiliation of Somerset on Wednesday followed by a point at the OTA where we are traditionally awful.... It's not been a bad week.

• Like 1

The ritual slaughter and humiliation of Somerset on Wednesday followed by a point at the OTA where we are traditionally awful.... It's not been a bad week.

Been a long time since you've bettered us Shads, enjoy it, learning curve for us this year, watch out next year. You still needed a bit of good fortune to nick that point tho, KK provided three of your six wins. We've got Poole next week so we could still do you a favour ha. BTW how's Berwick?

• Like 1