British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Lakeside V Mildenhall - Friday 25th August.

I think Mildenhall could go there and get a 4 league point victory this evening.

When you are so top heavy you need your number 1 and 5 to be dominant. Boxall and Bacon are great guests but lack that little bit of home side advantage.

• Like 1

I think Mildenhall could go there and get a 4 league point victory this evening.

When you are so top heavy you need your number 1 and 5 to be dominant. Boxall and Bacon are great guests but lack that little bit of home side advantage.

Going to be close tonight, Alfie needs to pick up almost double figures to give us a chance!

I do not see Bacon as any where near good enough to cover for Morley,s potential points ..I hope I'm wrong but I think the Hammers will struggle to get a result,Play offs. ,?????.

Firstly the positives = its a lovely day with zero chance of rain, On paper the Fen Tigers should give the Hammers a very close match.

Negatives = The track could be on the dry and dusty side, its bank holiday so the traffic is expected to be heavy with the M25 in full on disruption mode, Hammers are decimated and guests are not going to attract fans.

its bank holiday so the traffic is expected to be heavy with the M25 in full on disruption mode

But hang on, didn't Jon Cook use the excuse of Friday night traffic being one of the reasons to drop to semi-pro Speedway?

Yet, on what night are Lakeside continuing to race in 2017 (more often than not)?

And to just think.......there's probably still some people that believe him!

At least it will be another of the 14 promised meetings delivered. I am sure Season Ticket holders are waiting with baited breath to find out how the remaining gaps are going to be filled.

Still plenty of time before tapes up but the early signs do not look good, M25 is doing what it does best on a Friday, standing room only.

Why would anyone in there right mind run with 3 guests and. RR on a bank holiday Friday next to the Dartford tunnel ?...?

Be a late finish tonight then, providing those from Kent made it, they won't have to pay the toll on the way home.

After all these years, you would have thought a lesson would have been learnt?

Sounds like the ref is a vegaterian, no Bacon rolls tonight!

Now Lakeside are at it with the R/R. Bowtell's 3 points is more than an out of form Laurence would've got.

Bacon doing better than I expected he must be on a roll, Now looking positive for Lakeside,keep it going lads..

Bacon doing better than I expected he must be on a roll, Now looking positive for Lakeside,keep it going lads..

Bacon was, for me, the best rider on show. He looks absolutely professional in his general set up. Was gating superbly, looked very stylish on the bike and paid 11 for only the second time he has ridden the track was an excellent performance. For the first time, I quite enjoyed an NL match. Well done to both teams.

A poor meeting tonight,that was put out of its misery by the nasty looking heat 14 crash. With the surrounding areas gridlocked three hours before the start, the match was never going to begin on time. At one stage I thought it might be called off.