British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Bacon Rolls Anyone?

Following Monday night's Heathens v Brummies encounter just thought I'd comment on Tom Bacon's starts. I reckon he got away with at least four obvious rollers. How the ref missed them I have no idea.

So check your fixture list and see if you will be treated to a few Bacon Rolls before the season is out!

:rofl:

NB Sauce appreciated but comments about 'sour grapes' are not permitted as we've had enough food gags!

One of my all time heroes Stevie Boxall did one in every race against us at Plymouth last Friday, Heat 15 I am sure he clipped the tapes the one time he got called back. I stand on the bend at kent but from the vids I ve seen looks like he got away with them in the challenge on Monday too.

Great when it's your rider getting away with it, crap when it's an opponent (always seems more blatant from the opposition riders lol) getting away with it. Sure it evens out over time though.

• Like 1

Just remembered that Mr Hartley was the Ref so you could say he was 'jammy' to get away with it!

For the benefit of those who weren't there, he didn't roll the starts. But when the Cradley fans get something into their tiny minds, they won't give it up.

• Like 2