British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Premiership Riders Final, Belle Vue, 16 September, 2017

Tickets now on sale http://www.bellevueaces.co and click on the Meeting Tickets box in the left column.

It's back to the traditional Saturday night that always drew massive crowds for the British League Riders Final at Hyde Road. Let's hope for a full house and no riders failing to appear without good reason. Should be some brilliant racing.

Got my ticket yesterday.

Expectations abound and meeting early enough for riders not to suddenly pull out.

Got my ticket yesterday.

Expectations abound and meeting early enough for riders not to suddenly pull out.

Until their Polish Clubs say it's training on Saturday

Same night as the final round of the European Championship so Bjerre will have to give up on one of them. Also Berwick, Sheffield Glasgow, Redcar, Workington and Edinburgh are riding that night too.

Edited by Anzum

The European Championship will take precedent.

There will still be a top class field on a brilliant track... mouth watering prospect

Edited by Gunner85

Tickets now on sale http://www.bellevueaces.co and click on the Meeting Tickets box in the left column.

It's back to the traditional Saturday night that always drew massive crowds for the British League Riders Final at Hyde Road. Let's hope for a full house and no riders failing to appear without good reason. Should be some brilliant racing.

sgbp_riders17_750.jpg

Edited by Guest

Before going to the expense of buying tickets, what is the lineup? Will there be guests allowed and which teams are being represented by R/R?

• Like 1

Same night as the final round of the European Championship so Bjerre will have to give up on one of them. Also Berwick, Sheffield Glasgow, Redcar, Workington and Edinburgh are riding that night too.

In theory, shared events take priority over league meetings.

Of they get a full line up then this will be one not to miss. It's like a heat 13/15 every race and them races are usually phonominal

As previously mentioned Workington have a home meeting on the Saturday night plus two more home meetings to fit in before the cut off date.

As previously mentioned Workington have a home meeting on the Saturday night plus two more home meetings to fit in before the cut off date.

Cook will be at belle vue

Nick Morris will probably qualify as well

Yes I realise this but Workington struggling for points and up against Edinburgh , not to mention struggling big time to attract people to attend.

So this does not help matters one bit!

See that Doyle and Lindgren are SET to be attending the league riders championship at Belle Vue in September and confess I too am SET to attend - however not a chance I this world

I buy upfront tickets as expect Doyle and Lindgren to be washing their hair and armpits that day and therefore otherwise engaged - I reckon I could spend more effort washing my genitals than watching the 2nd and 3 tier replacements - the U.K. Speedway authorities have brought this upon the themselves - too many old farts with their fingers in the till - looking for a pension from the sport that they have ruined !!!

Yes I realise this but Workington struggling for points and up against Edinburgh , not to mention struggling big time to attract people to attend.

So this does not help matters one bit!

And TJ