British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Premiership Riders Final, Belle Vue, 16 September, 2017

Lambert, Fricke and Lindgren rode in Cloppenberg yesterday.

Confident that Fricke and Lindgren will be at Belle Vue ... so why not Robert Lambert ?

King's Lynn Speedway‏ @KLSpeedway 11m11 minutes ago

More

UPDATE | Robert Lambert OUT of tonight's Premiership Riders' Championship (knee) - Josh Auty steps in at short notice. @SpeedwayGB @TheAces

I believe he rode in Germany yesterday no idea about tomorrow

Hope hes fit and doesn't miss a big meeting over there the poor lad.

Lambert will ride in poland tomo. He's taking the piss out of Lynn fans

Fricke and Worrall have arrived into the UK who were in same meeting

• Like 2

Lambert will ride in poland tomo. He's taking the piss out of Lynn fans

If he does then he should get the same treatment as Batchelor IMHO. So should any other rider that is fit on day 1, unfit on day 2, and fit again on day 3.

• Like 4

Have you never went to work one day feeling good .... Felt ill the next and took day off and felt ok to go back the next ..... Yeah sure you haven't !!!

A rider of great promise and talent, sadly for him Lambert seems to be taken a leaf out of his friend Mr Woffinden`s book and thinking he is a whole heap better than he is.

• Like 5

A rider of great promise and talent, sadly for him Lambert seems to be taken a leaf out of his friend Mr Woffinden`s book and thinking he is a whole heap better than he is.

This sort of thing from Lambert will come as no surprise to Panthers fans, its in his DNA i'm afraid. Spoilt little oik ...

• Like 1

P!sstaker Lambert

This sort of thing from Lambert will come as no surprise to Panthers fans, its in his DNA i'm afraid. Spoilt little oik ...

so let me get this right....... you guys would work for £200 taking into account it will cost £200 to get to work ........ ??? !!!! Its about time speedway was promoted in the uk to attract big sponsors.

from the forecast its a good chance of a rain off

so let me get this right....... you guys would work for £200 taking into account it will cost £200 to get to work ........ ??? !!!! Its about time speedway was promoted in the uk to attract big sponsors.

And people wonder why Tai doesn't ride in the UK anymore with crap speedway rules and crap so called supporters comments

If he wasn't going to ride he should have withdrawn earlier, a worthy replacement could then have been put in his place.

If he wasn't going to ride he should have withdrawn earlier, a worthy replacement could then have been put in his place.

Josh Auty has been flying round kings lynn of late...... would think he will be in the mix

Josh Auty has been flying round kings lynn of late...... would think he will be in the mix

Most amusing.

• Like 1

lets be fair, Auty probably is the next strongest replacement from Lynn.....

• Like 1

And people wonder why Tai doesn't ride in the UK anymore with crap speedway rules and crap so called supporters comments

And what forecast are u looking at

Lambert was never going to ride in my opinion he rode in Germany last night was he then going to come all the way back to uk to then go right back past where he was last night to race in Poland tomoz 🤣🤣

Edited by lynnboy
  • Like 3