British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aces51

Premiership Riders Final, Belle Vue, 16 September, 2017

For me Josh Auty was the rider of the night ,despite being knocked off by a crazy aussie .He would have qualified for the race off if he had not suffered a engine failure.A great night for Josh he never gives up i miss him riding for Sheffield he was great to watch round there .But a great meeting last night well done Fast Freddie .

Excellent meeting.

Lots of super racing with plenty of passing.

King well under performed.

Long may the PRC meeting be held at Belle Vue.

• Like 1

that 44.46 result that you are confident about .

you missed out the 0 5 to edinbra in heat 2 .thats 1 point lost OFF the total score .

also the tac ride that gained an extra 3 points . to the total .

so your 44.46 score line is just fantasy . and i thought you were good !

Even worse then. I just took Workington score and adjusted it! You'd have lost 47-42

My second meeting at the NSS and what a truly amazing race track it is, nothing else in this country can touch it.

Despite the inclement weather the track produced some brilliant action - Speedway out of the top drawer no less.

Fast Freddie was a worthy winner and I generally like the way he puts himself about, Pedersen-esqe! Shame he rides for Wolves...

Andersen, Fricke, Cook, Auty, all worth the money.

If they keep this meeting at Belle Vue on a Saturday night then I will go every year, it's how Speedway should be. Seriously considering taking the wife and kids again on Friday night...

The NSS is crying out to have the "English" GP there next summer, if it happens, I'll be there.

• Like 3

Well Lambert rode in poland. Ban the little git

• Like 3

In terms of a ban that won`t happen has Lambert would've had a medical note to cover last night, though to be frank it probably wasn't worth the paper it was written on. As for actually riding in Poland today, is anyone really all that surprised.

The next one to flit to Poland on a regular basis could well be Cooke, especially if he starts doing well in the GP's next season. Then there will be more moans. And really its very obvious that riders will go where the money is.

The next one to flit to Poland on a regular basis could well be Cooke, especially if he starts doing well in the GP's next season. Then there will be more moans. And really its very obvious that riders will go where the money is.

Let them go, so we have a British League with riders committed 100% to riding here - like Josh Auty, etc

A team to identify with, week in week out, and into the succeeding seasons

Like in t' good old days

• Like 4

As you have already pointed out, he will have a " sick note" and that in itself however crooked or not stops any action against him.

The authorities will not challenge the doctor's note.

Common sense says you cannot be fit to ride on Friday , unfit Saturday and miraculously fit to ride on Sunday.

As with many other riders , they are picking their meetings when it suits them

• Like 4

Excellent event by all accounts. The NSS should be looking to stage a SEC event if the BSPA were to get its act together and recognise the competition.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 1

Hopefully this event will now stay at the NSS for years to come, as a Saturday night fixture and gradually reclaim some of its former glory.

• Like 1

Hopefully this event will now stay at the NSS for years to come, as a Saturday night fixture and gradually reclaim some of its former glory.

Yes, hopefully but with an earlier start time to enable travelling fans to attend more easily and fill the stadium. BSPA please take note.

• Like 3

Even worse then. I just took Workington score and adjusted it! You'd have lost 47-42

I already did that on the previous page! Yeah, I made it that too.

I don't mind who does Poland next season as long as they go there full time and stop messing up GB speedway.Only want to see riders who want to be here .
  • Like 5