British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Wolves. V. Belle Vue. 28/8/17. 6pm

Steve, interesting point about emojis and it not appearing.

I generally use an android tablet. Whenever I include an emoji it never appears when I submit the post but I discovered that if I edit the post and include the emoji again it then does appear in the post viewed on my tablet and it is there if I look at the post on my android phone.

I am now wondering if anyone else has this problem and if the emoji is only visible to me. I have added one to the end of this post.

I had the same issue regards emoji's. They don't seem to show up so I use the hand typed ones.

Can't see the emoji again.

Likewise use an android tablet.

• Like 1

Was surrounded by Belle Vue and Cradley fans without any sign of trouble all evening. One or two ridiculous shouts about opposition riders but nothing else.

With my son and daughter (Wolves mascots) doing a meet and greet by the turnstiles before the meetings we chatted to fans from all 3 clubs and found everyone to be very friendly.

Would like to think that is par for the course throughout speedway. I'm sure every track will have its minority element, but at bottom it's a friendly sport. I like chatting to opposing fans, it's a shared experience and always good to have a different perspective.

• Like 2