British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Wolves. V. Belle Vue. 28/8/17. 6pm

We could struggle if Bjerre is still having problems with his borrowed engine. We can't afford for any of our top four to have an off night when using r/r.

I hope the trip from Poole isn't too problematic. I thought they might have rushed that meeting through but obviously not.

Fat Maud doesn't do favours.

The rubbish stirring started with post 25, followed on by post 27.

Ha ha :rofl:

• Like 1

Ha ha!

Classic rubbish stirring, well done!

Your original post was 100% stirring. I should look in the mirror If I were you.

• Like 3

?

100% on topic you mean.

There were several posts regarding the issues Belle Vue fans and riders face getting to tonight's meeting.

In the circumstances it makes absolute sense to get on with the meeting rather causing issues with the second meeting, which does have something riding on it as far as qualifying for the cup bit is concerned.

Ironically you decided to troll a post about the meeting with your irrelevant '10 cliché' post which had nothing at all to do with the meeting or the venue.

Didn't you say earlier this meeting had nothing riding on it?

You had all been very good in ignoring the Flange, but he is now starting to suck you back in and you are letting him back in to ruin another thread

• Like 2

You had all been very good in ignoring the Flange, but he is now starting to suck you back in and you are letting him back in to ruin another thread

You are right, ignorance is the correct defence.

• Like 3

BV will be fatigued for sure. Scoreline could get ugly and fast tbh

As has been mentioned previously, today is a very big ask for the Belle Vue riders.

• Like 1

As has been mentioned previously, today is a very big ask for the Belle Vue riders.

Agreed. I recall Wolves riding at Belle Vue and Coventry on the same day some years ago (think there was an odd number of teams in the league that year and agreeing to both matches meant all teams had a home fixture over the course of a Bank Holiday weekend) and it being something of a struggle. And that's considerably less mileage than the Aces are racking up today.

Agreed. I recall Wolves riding at Belle Vue and Coventry on the same day some years ago (think there was an odd number of teams in the league that year and agreeing to both matches meant all teams had a home fixture over the course of a Bank Holiday weekend) and it being something of a struggle. And that's considerably less mileage than the Aces are racking up today.

As a fan I had some great days out in the halcyon days of speedway. An example, bank holiday Monday. Peterborough v Boston 11 am, Boston v Peterborough 3 PM and finally kings Lynn v Poland at 7:30. Now there's fixture planning.

I was going to post this on the thread but i realised it would be doing the same thing. I don't know if the private message facility works like other internet forums so I've sent the same message to a few people on the thread. Looking at the thread it seems as though you are trying to cause an argument with Fred Flange. Why don't you use the private message facility as your comments just block the thread.

I just tried to send this to stevebrum but he doesn't accept messages which answers my question.

I think arguing should be kept private but if the private message facility doesn't work I can see why it ends up public.

Thanks Virgil, F.A.B. :t:

• Like 1

I was going to post this on the thread but i realised it would be doing the same thing. I don't know if the private message facility works like other internet forums so I've sent the same message to a few people on the thread. Looking at the thread it seems as though you are trying to cause an argument with Fred Flange. Why don't you use the private message facility as your comments just block the thread.

I just tried to send this to stevebrum but he doesn't accept messages which answers my question.

I think arguing should be kept private but if the private message facility doesn't work I can see why it ends up public.

Hi Fred.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Wolves only lost that because the horror track took yet another victim, only you would find that funny.

I'm hoping for a safe meeting tonight, it would be foolish in the extreme to try and race there at anytime, here's what happens when you do

when the result is completely irrelevant even just riding around just isn't worth the risk imo.

Great race, very entertaining. Edited by Hodgy