British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Lasse Bjerre. Refusal To Ride.

Hvad en belastning af hund lort

Det er interessant, jeg skrev hund lort og forummet ændrede det ikke til hund vrøvl

Min so°n, pas godt på Jabberwock!

Han river, og hans tand er hvas.

Pas på den onde jubjub-fugl

og gribbekloens krads.

私はこれが英語を話すフォーラムだと思った

I can use translation programmes too

• Like 1

Stupid thread with a misleading title, think its called fake news...

The title is accurate.

Or did Lasse Bjerre ride in the meeting?

The title is accurate.

Definitely misleading - To and Ride should not be in capitals!! ;)

The title is accurate.

He never refused to ride, he couldn't ride because he had no bikes available. What's he supposed do do, run round ? :rolleyes:

• Like 4

He never refused to ride, he couldn't ride because he had no bikes available. What's he supposed do do, run round ?

Why is it that these day's almost all PL rider are supplied with a van.I would have thought that they can not only carry spares but a extra bike just incase. Think if a rider knows he will be guesting at the same meeting it would be logic. I would call it forward thinking.

What the hec is going on these day's. I can remember in the good old day's when a rider would turn up for a meeting after doing a day's work,then travelling to his home or away meeting with a bike on the back of his " car " a tool box and some, a spare engine in the boot. No mate to help unload or even mechanic for him,then after the meeting drive home......No motorway's I might add. And back to work the following morning.....hoping his mum or dad would clean,bike/ leathers etc for him to then be ready for the next meeting later in the day. Many rider's would make friend's at track's all over and would be welcome to stay overnight in their homes at no extra expense so that they could travel on to the next meeting. Shame a lot of rider's forget who pay's their wages .....it cost's nothing to make friend's with those who care......

Wake up !!!!! all you Speedway rider's this is a Sport to be enjoyed not a boring old 9- 5 job.

• Like 1

He never refused to ride, he couldn't ride because he had no bikes available. What's he supposed do do, run round ? :rolleyes:

Did he ride?

No, therefore he refused.

The reasons can be discussed but the end result is the same. He was booked to ride and refused to do so.

• Like 1

Did he ride?

No, therefore he refused.

The reasons can be discussed but the end result is the same. He was booked to ride and refused to do so.

Your logic is illogical to say the least. 'Unable' and 'Refuse' are not the same..

• Like 1

Another rider did offer him the loan of a bike.

Edited by sugarray

Your logic is illogical to say the least. 'Unable' and 'Refuse' are not the same..

He was 'unable' was he?

Did he have a medical certificate?

You're saying he was completely incapable of riding a bike?

Yet reports are he was offered a bike for the meeting?

The simple facts are, Bjerre refused to ride.

Let's put it this way, had the second match of the double header also been featuring Leicester, do you think Bjerre would have been 'unable' to ride then?

• Like 1

Another rider did offer him the loan of a bike.

For free, even if he came off and wrecked it?

For free, even if he came off and wrecked it?

It's been done many times before?

Why is it that these day's almost all PL rider are supplied with a van.I would have thought that they can not only carry spares but a extra bike just incase. Think if a rider knows he will be guesting at the same meeting it would be logic. I would call it forward thinking.

What the hec is going on these day's. I can remember in the good old day's when a rider would turn up for a meeting after doing a day's work,then travelling to his home or away meeting with a bike on the back of his " car " a tool box and some, a spare engine in the boot. No mate to help unload or even mechanic for him,then after the meeting drive home......No motorway's I might add. And back to work the following morning.....hoping his mum or dad would clean,bike/ leathers etc for him to then be ready for the next meeting later in the day. Many rider's would make friend's at track's all over and would be welcome to stay overnight in their homes at no extra expense so that they could travel on to the next meeting. Shame a lot of rider's forget who pay's their wages .....it cost's nothing to make friend's with those who care......

Wake up !!!!! all you Speedway rider's this is a Sport to be enjoyed not a boring old 9- 5 job.

He had two bikes. Do you expect him to pay for numerous expensive bikes just in case they keep getting bent during a meeting. For a double header I think 30 bikes may be enough!!!

He was 'unable' was he?

Did he have a medical certificate?

You're saying he was completely incapable of riding a bike?

Yet reports are he was offered a bike for the meeting?

The simple facts are, Bjerre refused to ride.

Let's put it this way, had the second match of the double header also been featuring Leicester, do you think Bjerre would have been 'unable' to ride then?

His bikes did ...