British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien Championship Cup

Anyone know if this channel is available via the Virgin media platform (if that's the correct term)? I have access to all channels on virgin media including Premier Sports but there's no sign of a Freesports channel.

cheers in advance..

Not an answer to your question but it is available on freeview channel 95

I agree with you Krompa.

A little piece of trivia. In 2003 which was the previous time Smederna were in the final

there was a rider who rode for Kaparna then and who is riding today for Vetlanda.

That rider is Jarek Hampel.

• Like 1

I agree with you Krompa.

A little piece of trivia. In 2003 which was the previous time Smederna were in the final

there was a rider who rode for Kaparna then and who is riding today for Vetlanda.

That rider is Jarek Hampel.

That is going out as a quiz question in tonight's broadcast, thankyou.

• Like 1

That is going out as a quiz question in tonight's broadcast, thankyou.

Another question for you

which country had a world speedway champion yet there was not one speedway track at the time in this country

I think I know the answer but will PM you, can put that one out tonight then too.

There seems to be some confusion about Freesports and Freeview. Freeview is the normal TV free channels available to everyone and Ch 95 is a quite recent addition which you might need to re-tiune your Freeview TV channels to be sure of getting it.

There seems to be some confusion about Freesports and Freeview. Freeview is the normal TV free channels available to everyone and Ch 95 is a quite recent addition which you might need to re-tiune your Freeview TV channels to be sure of getting it.

Not sure if you're answering me but that's not what I'm looking for, I don't have a digibox and my tv is about 7 or 8 years old, so am assuming that all the channels we have (more than 50 but no idea how many) are not what's known as Freeview. I also have access to Virginmedia online, full package, movies, sky sports, bt sport etc etc, also includes Premier Sports.

I used this on my laptop last night to watch the play-off semis, no problem. I also have another online option and sometimes watch Polish speedway there, NSport etc. I can get CMore for tonights meeting but would prefer Dave's dulcet tones as I can understand most of what he says.

So my question is, does anyone know how I ca nget this freeview sports channel online, rather than via Freeview on my telly. I think it's unlikely that I'll be able to get it but sometimes someone knows a way, so worth asking.

Any links for tonight?

Yes, my Twitter page. ;)

• Like 2

Attendance 8357!! that is still roughly 500 less then 14 years ago.

I think that Smederna's unstoppable train have reached the end of the line.

Eklof looks very slow. Appreciate he'a at reserve but having gated twice and then finished last the last twice on a track with not a vast amount of lines to pass is not good.

Eklof looks very slow. Appreciate he'a at reserve but having gated twice and then finished last the last twice on a track with not a vast amount of lines to pass is not good.

I agree completely. Slow and usually backs off when it gets tough.