British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien Championship Cup

Any mathematicians fancy joining me in the studio next week?

I would never claim to be a mathematician, but I've got an army of spreadsheets at my command.

How quick was Zagar tonight?!?! Showing again that when he's on it he is one of the quickest riders in the world. Would have him back at Belle Vue any day!!

Madsen was an embarrassment. Seen him before in the wet and he doesn't wanna know. Typical Dane who ain't interested unless it's a super smooth billiard table.

I agree but one can say the same about Janowski who have been very mediocre in these two qf-legs. He scored 6p last week and 5p this week.

That isn't something I would accept from the current 2:nd in the SGP. He is perhaps thinking too much about the SGP.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Typical Dane who ain't interested unless it's a super smooth billiard table.

You weren't watching Mikkel Michelsen last night then?

You weren't watching Mikkel Michelsen last night then?

A night and day in Dublin next week- just go careful on the booze :lol: We will be listening on the Wednesday for any signs you have had a skinful :lol:

So next week will be Elit Vetlanda vs. Rospiggarna and Masarna - Smederna. The latter will be a classic derby since the tracks are only about 100km from each other.

Tuesday is Rospiggarna and Masarna-Smederna, Wednesday is Smederna-Masarna and Vetlanda - Rospiggarna.

We'll see how Smedena deals with the Madsen situation. Like most Danes and Poles he doesn't do well on wet tracks.

Ljung - MJJ situation. https://www.svt.se/sport/motorsport/dackarna-smederna/

Masarna taking 1st leg at home- any reason you know of why ?? maybe they think they will get a better crowd on their normal race-night.

A night and day in Dublin next week- just go careful on the booze :lol: We will be listening on the Wednesday for any signs you have had a skinful :lol:

Masarna taking 1st leg at home- any reason you know of why ?? maybe they think they will get a better crowd on their normal race-night.

I think the main reason is that if you start at home then you will usually have a good result to stand on and won't have as much pressure in the second leg.

Line ups are out for Tuesday. They'll be in the first post in a few minutes.

Mas - Smed : https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/CompetitionTeamMembers.aspx?CompetitionId=8735

Ros - Vet https://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/CompetitionTeamMembers.aspx?CompetitionId=8734

Wednesday's line ups will be public by 21.00 CEST tomorrow.

Edited by Ghostwalker

I have no confirmed information, only speculations. Smederna's team manager said to the local newspaper two days ago that Karpov would ride.

We'll see though. I am on my way to Avesta now and

I'll see if I can get any info once I get there.