British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarB123

Redcar V Ipswich 31/8/17

Your promotion must be on drugs if they are using James sarjent. He is the worst rider I hav ever seen in a comets race bib.

i hope you get the james sarjeant of the guest variety , because the sarj of workington comets is a total loss .

all you can hope for is that sarj realises that guest bookings DONT count towards his average ,

but i doubt it .

Sounds like no Garrity tonight, will be r/r

Hope Sedgie is back soon, he would have least scored something. Camo is going to be a big miss if he's out for too long

Ipswich need sedgmen back for the play offs. You never know when an extra couple of points would come in handy. Can't blame him if he isn't interested though.

That was pretty poor .

well it seems that Rory 15 and Kyle 11 scored the majority of the points!! :shock:

So well done them :t:

Edited by Badge

Turned into a bit of a rout, Only Rory & Kyle offering anything apart from King in a terrific heat 13 .

No weak spots for Redcar ,

No doubt Ipswich will get revenge on Saturday.

Crowd & track very good tonight.

Some superb racing tonight - Ben Barker was absolutely sublime. Could not imagine myself saying this a year ago but surely first name on the team sheet for next season.

JBA and Charles Wright both excellent as well, and a well deserved heat 15 for Perks. Busch was excellent and Davey was very good value.

Schlein was very good value for Ipswich - some very tough first bends from him. Newman also had a good night but not much else to write home about. King was very poor - the one time he gated looked fast but nothing apart from that.

• Like 1

Ben was pure class tonight. His form recently has been scintillating. Bears promotion must make every effort to keep him at the MPA next year. He was ably supported by all the Bears team . Well done to them all.

Surprised with Kings showing, expected a lot more from him.

Foxhall tomorrow a big test for the Bears. A point, ( although not really enough for Bears to grab 4th spot) would be a good showing at a difficult venue.