British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Kings Lynn 30/08/17

Panthers saying they have priority over Paul Starke on Wednesday.

Panthers saying they have priority over Paul Starke on Wednesday.

Oh,maybe Matt should chuck Ged a few grand i'm sure he will allow him to ride then :shock:

Oh,maybe Matt should chuck Ged a few grand i'm sure he will allow him to ride then :shock:

Myt not need to the forcast is dire tomorrow.

Not sure we'll miss Paul too much tomorrow - with no disrespect to him, he's just knackered with so many meetings, guest bookings and a new baby in the family, quite apart from his fall at RH yesterday!! Jack, Timo and James can take his rides.

The biggest issue will be the weather. Although I reckon MF will delay any decision til the last minute as I can't see any other available dates for a restaging, looking at Poole's and KL's commitments and Poole Stadium availability - unless Weds 6th is within the cut-off period?!

Would rather go with R/R tbh.

Will be a cricket score

KL should'nt be allowed a facility for Porsing. Nicklas is just taking the p tbh. Alright to ride in Sweden every week though isn't he.

• Like 1

Would rather go with R/R tbh.

Will be a cricket score

KL should'nt be allowed a facility for Porsing. Nicklas is just taking the p tbh. Alright to ride in Sweden every week though isn't he.

As i have said on another thread him and Lambert share a position as i understand.

As i have said on another thread him and Lambert share a position as i understand.

But concussion doesn't apply everywhere apparently, only in countries with a certain atmosphere.

• Like 1

I wouldn't worry too much about Porsing, his involvement is not that important. We're in dire straits and need someone like Clark Kent.... :rofl:

• Like 1

Rain from 9 until 3ish then dry so hopefully it will go ahead.

Rain from 9 until 3ish then dry so hopefully it will go ahead.

Poole to hit 60 here and pull 4 points ahead of Rye who farcically have to go to Belle Vue without their number one rider

Poole to hit 60 here and pull 4 points ahead of Rye who farcically have to go to Belle Vue without their number one rider

about time we had a bit of luck then :t: :t:

• Like 2

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind. If Rye want 4th they should win tonight against a crumbling Belle Vue.

Belle Vue are without Worrall, but don't let that get in the way of your bent perspective.

Rye could have booked a guest but haven't bothered. The rules clearly state Peterborough have the use of Harris.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I thought Harris not even that good there, well he wasn't last year that was why he wasn't in world cup!! Though if Rye can't cope with their no1 for one night, there really is no help fir them is there? I'll get my violin out in any case..
  • Like 1

But concussion doesn't apply everywhere apparently, only in countries with a certain atmosphere.

Correct it does seem concussion doesn't apply everywhere.Not only is he sharing with Lambert but he's not allowed to ride in this country for 9 days as per concussion rules state here.But obviously they don't have these rules in other countries.So people are getting on Porsing's back without reason.He most probably wants to ride but isn't allowed to.