British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Kings Lynn 30/08/17

I thought Harris not even that good there, well he wasn't last year that was why he wasn't in world cup!! Though if Rye can't cope with their no1 for one night, there really is no help fir them is there? I'll get my violin out in any case..

• Like 1

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind. If Rye want 4th they should win tonight against a crumbling Belle Vue.

Belle Vue are without Worrall, but don't let that get in the way of your bent perspective.

Rye could have booked a guest but haven't bothered. The rules clearly state Peterborough have the use of Harris.

Poole will thrash Kings Lynn and Belle Vue will beat Rye.

Charles Wright who is awesome around Belle Vue will not hinder them.

Poole are a point ahead.

They have 2 easy matches home and away v Lynn so thats 6 points minimum. Then i would expect Poole to get something down at Somerset, only losing by 4 last time and that was with Garrity scoring zero.

Rye will get nothing at Belle Vue but should win their 2 matches at home v Lynn and Leicester so another 6 points. This means Rye will need to get something at home to Swindon who have won 15 on the trot so that isnt likely

Poole favorites for 4th quite clearly.....................then again they were hot favorites for the league in March

Edited by Gavan

Poole are a point ahead.

They have 2 easy matches home and away v Lynn so thats 6 points minimum. Then i would expect Poole to get something down at Somerset, only losing by 4 last time and that was with Garrity scoring zero.

Rye will get nothing at Belle Vue but should win their 2 matches at home v Lynn and Leicester so another 6 points. This means Rye will need to get something at home to Swindon who have won 15 on the trot so that isnt likely

Poole favorites for 4th quite clearly.....................then again they were hot favorites for the league in March

Rye stronger now imo.

Chris Harris cant ride the NSS. R/R means any rider can take a ride. BV weakened (Missing Worrall).

Rye will probably win tonight. Kenneth Bjerre's form is terrible.

Good to hear that Chris Holder will be in the Poole pits this evening for what could well be our final home league meeting of the season .

Oh to be a fly on the wall!! I bet there could be some interesting conversations.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Poole are a point ahead.

Rye House are favourites for me, they will probably get a point at least at Belle Vue could even win. They will beat Swindon at Rye House no problem.

Good to hear that Chris Holder will be in the Poole pits this evening for what could well be our final home league meeting of the season .

Oh to be a fly on the wall!! I bet there could be some interesting conversations.

Chris will be back next season. 1 million percent. Middlo wants him and Chris wants to come back. Average not a problem either.

That's great news Fan, they certainly deserve each other. Who will they use until his ban is completed ?

• Like 1

Chris has got to get a visa yet!!!! Not sure a visa can be issued when a rider is banned or hasn't got a job!!!!!??

I don't think any club can sign a banned rider?!

Chris will be back next season. 1 million percent. Middlo wants him and Chris wants to come back. Average not a problem either.

What about what Matt wants??! :D :D
  • Like 2

Rye House are favourites for me, they will probably get a point at least at Belle Vue could even win. They will beat Swindon at Rye House no problem.

Of course they will. I doubt Swindon will get close to a point at Rye House and will be the reason why they will choose Belle Vue in the semis.

Rye are favourites for 4th as they should win their remaining meetings and Poole have a tough ask at Somerset without Holder. It beggers belief that he is missing such an important fixture just to travel out to Poland. Surely he could have made arrangements for his gear to go and he to fly out with Brady.

Not sure missing this meeting will go down very well with Matt when it comes to team planning for 2018 to be honest.

What about what Matt wants??! :D :D

Think Matt has realised he made a mistake a long time ago. As far as 2018 goes Matt said only 2 or 3 riders will be back from this years team.

B. Kurtz, J. Holder and Shanes are the only ones who will be considered imo. Brady is a lock after the way he has ridden this season. J. Holder isn't going anywhere either on his average also wouldn't Jack need to ride in Britain to get a vise? Like Chris?.

I cant see Hans being back. EK not a chance, Starke has been poor, T. Lahti wont do a full season in Britain.

If Magic wants to do Britain then we will only need 2 more signing imo.

1. Magic (If he wants to do Britain)

3. C. Holder

4. J. Holder

5. B. Kurtz

6. Woryna

I'm not sure about the Holder's being back tbh, i think Jack missing Somerset could go against him like Steve said. He'll be lucky if it doesn't tbh.

Edited by lisa-colette

I'm not sure about the Holder's being back tbh, i think Jack missing Somerset could go against him like Steve said. He'll be lucky if it doesn't tbh.

Could do but it wont. I'm not happy about Jack missing the Somerset meeting either but there is no way MF would let him sign for another club on a 5 something average.

Been raining for about 3 hours but it's light stuff to water the track. Should clear in the next couple and doubt the meeting will be at risk.

Of course they will. I doubt Swindon will get close to a point at Rye House and will be the reason why they will choose Belle Vue in the semis.

Rye are favourites for 4th as they should win their remaining meetings and Poole have a tough ask at Somerset without Holder. It beggers belief that he is missing such an important fixture just to travel out to Poland. Surely he could have made arrangements for his gear to go and he to fly out with Brady.

Not sure missing this meeting will go down very well with Matt when it comes to team planning for 2018 to be honest.

Why can't Chris drive Jacks van out to Poland, he's not exactly overworked at the moment :)

• Like 2