British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Perton Wolf

Swindon Vs Wolves 31/8/17

Honest Alf, the punter's friend!

Just hope he can ride a bike and score a few points

Just hope he can ride a bike and score a few points

Talented and can ride a bike but won't trouble scorers

Sounds like one of the bookmaker's at the dog track..

He's in between Charlie Smithers and Harry bond..

I'm sure he ran a market stall in East Enders, or is a singer?

It is a pity Poole are riding thurs as their reserves Lahti and Shanes are going well tonight.

Their averages allow them to guest for our two.

Edited by A ORLOV

It is a pity Poole are riding thurs as their reserves Lahti and Shanes are going well tonight.

Their averages allow them to guest for our two.

We can use them in the playoffs :wink:

Not sure if reserves can only be used from non qualifying teams for both semis and final, but these two could be an option but when Poole were at Swindon only Lahti scored well.

The way things are going tonight I would imagine Poole will be in the play offs, so do we pick them or BV?

Not sure if reserves can only be used from non qualifying teams for both semis and final, but these two could be an option but when Poole were at Swindon only Lahti scored well.

The way things are going tonight I would imagine Poole will be in the play offs, so do we pick them or BV?

Surely you pick Poole ? Knock out your 'local' rivals and progress to the final.

Surely you pick Poole ? Knock out your 'local' rivals and progress to the final.

Maybe just pick Wolves - knock them out for an easy run in the final :wink:

• Like 1

Maybe just pick Wolves - knock them out for an easy run in the final :wink:

Fraught with danger picking possibly the second strongest team in the top 4. No doubt in my mind though, Swindon are the strongest and the team in form, an unbeatable combination ?

• Like 1

I know we are all currently enjoying blagging Poole fans due to their mid season demise, but I do have a feeling they are looking dangerous opposition. Their riders appear to be hitting form just at the right time.

This match is a very dangerous one for us and i think our weakness at reserve might cost us tonight.Before Zach got injured i was quite confident of the Budgies winning the league but now i am not.We look more vulnerable at home and even with BWD at reserve we dont look as balanced as a team as when Adam was there.Riss coould be very important tonight his first visit to the Abbey he could be the diffference also Greaves might chip in with a few important points.

Fraught with danger picking possibly the second strongest team in the top 4. No doubt in my mind though, Swindon are the strongest and the team in form, an unbeatable combination ?

Sadly Swindon have no reserves currently