British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Rye House V King's Lynn - Tuesday 29th August.

Although there is an existing thread of sorts, recent posts relate to the away match on Thursday.

Preview taken from Rye House Website:

Next up for the Rockets, then, is another huge fixture tomorrow night (Tuesday) at home to A10 adversaries King’s Lynn. Says Barker ahead of the meeting, “If we can get the three points, then it’s REALLY close and we’ll be in touching distance. We all believe we can complete the job and make the Play-Offs, and then we’ll go again from there.

“I’m really looking forward to tomorrow night against King’s Lynn – in fact I’m looking forward to all my remaining matches. I’m loving being a Rocket, so it’s all systems go from here.”

BMR Rockets:
Ben Barker, Chris Harris, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Ben Morley, Scott Nicholls (captain), Stuart Robson, Ricky Wells
King’s Lynn:
Josh Auty, Kai Huckenbeck, Tomas H. Jonasson, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert (captain), Simon Lambert, Michael Palm Toft

Tuesday night’s admission at Rye House: Adults £18, Seniors (over 60s) £16, Full Time Students (17-22) £10, Children (12-16) £6, Children (under 12) Free. Match Programme £2.00.

Start time: 7.30 prompt!

Should be a routine win for Rye but you never know!

Think it will be closer than last night. Lambert, Jorgensen and Palm Toft love the place

Think it will be closer than last night. Lambert, Jorgensen and Palm Toft love the place

But wasn't that the old PL.They are now up against the likes of Nicholls,Harris and KK.

Hope with all the focus on Poole and the TV cameras that they don't take tonight for granted. After the lord mayor show and all that....

Agree with Phillip. I reckon this could go either way.

Hope Buster took along a White Flag...... This is embarrassing.....

Agree with Phillip. I reckon this could go either way.

Well it's certainly going one of the ways!

• Like 1

Well it's certainly going one of the ways!

I thought Kings Lynn were bad, but not that bad!

Hope Buster took along a White Flag...... This is embarrassing.....

Yep.Rye to get around 63 tonight :oops:

I thought Kings Lynn were bad, but not that bad!

So if you thought Lynn were bad,why did you think the result could go either way?

Why did Robson have to fall in ht 11,our average fixing was going so well :o

Edited by tellboy

Hope Leicester pick up another win from somewhere. They dont deserve to finish last.

Unfortunately remaining matches are home v Wolves and away v Rye House. They need to beat Wolves on Friday.

Nice to see Ben Morley earning a few quid with a paid max.

• Like 1

What to say? Well done Ben Morley - great performance. With results like this one and the form of Leicester, KL look like picking up the wooden spoon this season. They were play-off contenders until the infamous Poole match and while other teams strengthened they weakened themselves for a team of committed racers (who sadly either didn't turn up tonight or were outclassed by RH).

I think Rye are the form team and the one Swindon should avoid if in semis.

• Like 1