British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tocha

Rye House V King's Lynn - Tuesday 29th August.

Kings Lynn looking nailed on to be relegated.

Oh no, doubt that will happen, good old Buster will change the ruling to make sure it doesn't happen.

All this talk of relegation is very premature. If Glasgow win the Championship they'll not want to move up anyway

Well 8 riders scored well tonight,i guess :o .Trouble is only one was in Stars colours. :oops:

Edited by Bald Bloke

All this talk of relegation is very premature. If Glasgow win the Championship they'll not want to move up anyway

Got to agree.If they were to have a relegation play-off the teams will still choose which league is best for them to ride in regardless of the result.

Too easy for Rye. Lynn bloody awful!

A real shame Bomber's not at Belle Vue tomorrow.

A Championship team with nothing to ride for taking priority over a Premiership team going for a play-off place. Madness. :mad:

• Like 2

I just love the Kings Lynn match preview and I quote " The only current absentee is Nicklas Porsing (concussion) with regular stand in Simon Lambert stepping into the breach at reserve"

Porsing top scored for Rospiggarna tonight scoring 13+1, not bad for someone with concussion.

• Like 8

I just love the Kings Lynn match preview and I quote " The only current absentee is Nicklas Porsing (concussion) with regular stand in Simon Lambert stepping into the breach at reserve"

Porsing top scored for Rospiggarna tonight scoring 13+1, not bad for someone with concussion.

Maybe he forgot lol
  • Like 4

Perhaps he's got the same mate, with a dodgy line in medical notes, as Bratchelor!! :shock:

• Like 1

Another good win for the Rockets.

One point behind Poole with a match in hand?

Can they really nick 4th spot?

Heat 14 summed up the evening when Lynn didn't bother with a replacement for Huckenbeck and just ran the race with one rider.

• Like 1

It's really good to see that KL 'team spirit' shining through there Buster.

I bet those Poole fans are really looking forward to parting with £17 tomorrow (weather permitting) to watch a Pirates exhibition of 'gate and go'.

In football, it's customary, for a team when they put in a performance so pathetic, they refund their fans, however, I can't believe that any KL fan was unfortunate enough to put this in their diary given the rubbish served up by the Stars over the last month (Swindon performance excepted) but who knows.

Can anyone assist Buster with his resignation letter? He seems a little behind with his admin.

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1

Probably so but can we just have Kings Lynn relegated anyway? The top division is already enough of a joke at times without Chapman running a club into the ground.

Maybe he forgot lol

Seems to happen a bit, recall KL. forgetting MPT was riding in Denmark a week or so ago