British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedwaycrazy

Belle Vue V Rye House 30 Aug 2017

I know Rye have struggled away so I will be happy with a 6 point defeat, then if we win out we should qualify on race points difference

I know Rye have struggled away so I will be happy with a 6 point defeat, then if we win out we should qualify on race points difference

Away win coming up....I hope :t:

Bewley missing is a big deal but BV have completely fell apart anyway.

Bjerre completely out of form and Jack Smith only scores points when riders don't complete 4 laps.

your predictions are pretty poor! Bjerre winning heat one. Bewleys replacement wins heat 2 and Smith gets a paid win!
  • Like 2

your predictions are pretty poor! Bjerre winning heat one. Bewleys replacement wins heat 2 and Smith gets a paid win!

Just goes to show how Rye House are the new Lakeside of the top flight. Dynamite at home but non existent on the road.

Don't deserve top 4 imo.

Nicholls must really hate the NSS.

Looking like a big home win..Rye have not won a race yet,,is this the same team that won so convincingly last night ?

Just goes to show how Rye House are the new Lakeside of the top flight. Dynamite at home but non existent on the road.

Don't deserve top 4 imo.

Nicholls must really hate the NSS.

Scored 9 from 5 last time :o

At the end of the day it doesnt matter who gets 4th as both teams aren't going to do anything in the play-offs.

Rye cant ride away tracks for toffee. Poole are just average at best.

At the end of the day it doesnt matter who gets 4th as both teams aren't going to do anything in the play-offs.

Rye cant ride away tracks for toffee. Poole are just average at best.

So your not bothered then :wink:

So your not bothered then :wink:

lol of course I am.

But its not like either team will make the Grand Final they are just there to lose in the semi-final. Heavily in Poole's case. Rye not so much but they cant ride away tracks. Wolves will end the tie after one leg if the first meeting is held at Monmore.

Absolutely embarrassing from where I'm standing. Only time we gated we get a 5-1. Scott such a disappointment as the last month or so he has looked really quick but tonight he's a real shadow of his former self

Even if we got fourth the other three would be lining up to ride us. The Bjerre's riding well and Ellis Perks rubbing it in makes it hard to watch. Funny comments from Poole supporters comparing Rye to Lakeside great at home rubbish away...30-60 loss for Poole at home to Rye oh how the mighty have fallen

• Like 2

A night to forget for Nicholls at is old home track.

Swindon's pick will be 4the placed team - neither are showing consistency.

Absolutely embarrassing from where I'm standing. Only time we gated we get a 5-1. Scott such a disappointment as the last month or so he has looked really quick but tonight he's a real shadow of his former self

Even if we got fourth the other three would be lining up to ride us. The Bjerre's riding well and Ellis Perks rubbing it in makes it hard to watch. Funny comments from Poole supporters comparing Rye to Lakeside great at home rubbish away...30-60 loss for Poole at home to Rye oh how the mighty have fallen

Take that victory away and then you have only won 1 more meeting on the road out of the other 9

Even KL have had 5 different race winners around our place tonight so it goes to show how poor Poole are.