British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedwaycrazy

Belle Vue V Rye House 30 Aug 2017

Where will Stevie W and Bomber be? Belle Vue or Peterborough?

Harris will be at Peterborough I believe.

That's what it is saying on the 'Boro website...anyone know who is guesting for Harris a B..Vue...if this is accurate of course, Puzzling as Bomber joined Boro after the season had started, so who gets priority?

That's what it is saying on the 'Boro website...anyone know who is guesting for Harris a B..Vue...if this is accurate of course, Puzzling as Bomber joined Boro after the season had started, so who gets priority?

Whichever fixture was agreed first on that date I presume

But isn't this re-arranged fixture?

Could Peterborough let Bomber ride for Rye...?

Seems they don't appear to mind letting their riders ride elsewhere instead of for them....!😉😲

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2

Who can guest best bet to me looks Kim Nillson

It wouldn't be difficult to put something out on the Vue website....especially as this takes place in 28 hours time!!!

I have always found the Belle Vue website fairly poor for up to date info.

Rye might be better to use RR for Bomber and given his showing last week Aces might plump for Lasse to guest for Stevie.

Rye might be better to use RR for Bomber and given his showing last week Aces might plump for Lasse to guest for Stevie.

Well I hope Let's-have-a Bjerre goes better than he did at the Abbey last night! I think inconsistent springs to mind.

It wouldn't be difficult to put something out on the Vue website....especially as this takes place in 28 hours time!!!

The lineups are always released on there the evening before so will be some time this evening.

I've heard it's R/R for bomber. Suppose we will find out tonight at some point