British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

Smolinski And Pussies

yes i have .i researched it when i got accused of being a homophobe a racist ,and an Aussie hater ,so I know all the gory details

I take it you didn't look into it when being accused of being a xenophobe or islamaphobe?

makes no difference whether there is any actual hating or not , I have made my mind up Phillip Rising is a German hater ,that's good enough ,I can call him german hater as often as I wish , any time he expresses opinion on anything he will be accused of german hating , and eventually ,a few of the sheep on BSF will start to believe it , and quote him as a German Hater ,................winner

Don't mention the war.

So what has Smolinski decided on opening?

A cat sanctuary or a brothel?

Can't see what difference it makes if speedie hates aussies, muslims or whatever, it's his opinion and he's entitled to it. If he insults someone personally then the mods can act.

opinions are like ar$eholes, everybody's got one....

most though are full of $hit

• Like 2

I quite like Smolinski, he brings something different to the party and put a few faces out when he won in NZ.

I quite like Smolinski, he brings something different to the party and put a few faces out when he won in NZ.

With his "box of electronics"
  • Like 3

Many Germans, especially from Bavaria, come across as arrogant, often with good reason. Does not mean they are hated, except when taking penalties against England in soccer internationals.

How can you say that? Maybe in football terms but we are not all football maniacs, I am Bavarian but devo not a smolinski fan, i got my reasons for that cause as nice as he sometimes is, he can be an asshole just as much. What people here don't like is his big mouth in the press followed by scoring less than 5 points in Gorzow but saying afterwards he's in the mix when he's making the gates. He was waisting too much time with Jawa. Everyone but him realized that.

The situation with Pawlicki was not the first one. I think he has caused the most stoppages this year in the gps, and also last year. You can call it tactical or not, people have different opinions about this. I don't like seeing it, and especially Piotr let's his bike slip down as soon as he feels a little contact. You see a lot of riders that don't, they stay on the bike and try to save it. They might be last after that but they don't fall. So I understand Smolinski's words as it was the second time after Malilla. At Malilla it was clearly not his fault. Gorzow was a bit different, I think he went too far and crossed Piotr's line and made him fall. If Piotr wanted he probably could of avoided it. But in that case Smolinski had to go.

Saying Bavarians come across as arrogant is a bit overdone I guess.

Speak to Lee Morris, I follow him on Facebook, he seems to be there quite regularly and feeling comfortable. We can't be that arrogant, can we?

How can you say that? Maybe in football terms but we are not all football maniacs, I am Bavarian but devo not a smolinski fan, i got my reasons for that cause as nice as he sometimes is, he can be an asshole just as much. What people here don't like is his big mouth in the press followed by scoring less than 5 points in Gorzow but saying afterwards he's in the mix when he's making the gates. He was waisting too much time with Jawa. Everyone but him realized that.

The situation with Pawlicki was not the first one. I think he has caused the most stoppages this year in the gps, and also last year. You can call it tactical or not, people have different opinions about this. I don't like seeing it, and especially Piotr let's his bike slip down as soon as he feels a little contact. You see a lot of riders that don't, they stay on the bike and try to save it. They might be last after that but they don't fall. So I understand Smolinski's words as it was the second time after Malilla. At Malilla it was clearly not his fault. Gorzow was a bit different, I think he went too far and crossed Piotr's line and made him fall. If Piotr wanted he probably could of avoided it. But in that case Smolinski had to go.

Saying Bavarians come across as arrogant is a bit overdone I guess.

Speak to Lee Morris, I follow him on Facebook, he seems to be there quite regularly and feeling comfortable. We can't be that arrogant, can we?

I DID say many and certainly not all and often with good reason... your manufacturing industry, especially cars and white goods, leaders of Europe and without whom the whole EU would collapse overnight, etc, etc. Perhaps it is confidence rather than arrogance...

There was something recently on the internet in Germany.

A poll asked people in Bavaria if they were in favour of independence from Germany.33% said they were.What the other 67% said couldn't be understood :rofl:

I sort of felt like that one day in the Inzell press room,when they were giving out instructions to the people working at the stadium.Could understand one word in every 6 or 7.....

Was also an interesting piece in the paper a few days ago about who will follow Seehofer as party leader for the CSU in Bavaria.One candidate was said to be good,but had the disadvantage of coming from the Franken area,which is a protestant area outside the main core catholica area of the party..Marcus Söder

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

There was something recently on the internet in Germany.

A poll asked people in Bavaria if they were in favour of independence from Germany.33% said they were.What the other 67% said couldn't be understood :rofl:

I sort of felt like that one day in the Inzell press room,when they were giving out instructions to the people working at the stadium.Could understand one word in every 6 or 7.....

Funny :rofl:

But in truth, there are now so many non-Bavarain folk living in our beautiful Freestate, that we "real" Bavarians won't ever get a majority to break away from the rest of Germany. Our position is quite similar to Scotland wanting to break away from England but unable to get a majority vote for that because there are already too many non-Scots living there and unwilling to vote for Independance.

Not sure why Bavarians would come across as arrogant in any way? Never heard that before! Mostly it's the Prussians that are arrogant towards the Bavarians. We are much closer related with the Austrians, who speak the same language as we do.

• Like 1

Funny :rofl:

But in truth, there are now so many non-Bavarain folk living in our beautiful Freestate, that we "real" Bavarians won't ever get a majority to break away from the rest of Germany. Our position is quite similar to Scotland wanting to break away from England but unable to get a majority vote for that because there are already too many non-Scots living there and unwilling to vote for Independance.

Not sure why Bavarians would come across as arrogant in any way? Never heard that before! Mostly it's the Prussians that are arrogant towards the Bavarians. We are much closer related with the Austrians, who speak the same language as we do.

Yes,i agree.I can understand Franky Zorn for instance only when he speaks english!!!! :P Günther Bauer is pretty much the same

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Got to laugh at Smolis comments on Facebook after Landshut beat Brokstedt in the Bundesliga Final!! You would almost think he has won something important :rofl:

Sort of along the lines of....1/3 of the points in the final were scored by Martin Smolinski for the team.For years the Bundesliga title goes to Martin Smolinski and his team.It is amazing at what level i ride and as captain how he(?) leads his team.Since 2005 i have always appeared in the Bundesliga Final

Some of the comments are great though

How can someone build themselves up so much?Apart from 2 or 3 meetings this year,the season has been one to forget for #84.Bundesliga is a team sport.You win together and lose together.

or

There is no shortage of self confidence here,but such posts are cringeworthy.What about the poor performance at Pardubice?I don't see anything about that here...

Edited by iris123

You get that kind of response after incidents like that , I wouldn't make too much of an issue about it . Maybe Smolinski is after Pedersen's crown as pantomime villain . Few years back , during a televised Edinburgh v Workington clash , Tai Woffinden ( guesting for the Comets ) exclaimed during an after race interview that Edinburgh riders ride like girls - he had just been excluded after Matthew Wethers had fallen during Tai's attempt to overtake him .

Seems daft to think a speedway rider might go down too easy like a footballer , but i'll bet it happens .

I remember watching that meeting at my parents house as they had Sky then. Ian Thomas's comment about the pit phone to the refs box being "from World War 2" is still fresh in my mind :lol:

Being that he has taken on Nicki P in the past I'm more liable to take a view against Pawlicki, but the more I watch him the more I realise he's been taught to ride hard, but also to take hard riding. If he bailed out every time someone came near him with a bike I might have a different view, but he just rides speedway for the love of it, as far as I can see, not to play games.

• Like 1