British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Havvy's Golden Glory

Not sure about that, but he didn't have a particularly good year; an average of under 8 for King's Lynn, and he didn't reach the British Final. Maybe there was an injury involved, but someone else will have to shed more light on this...

Steve

broke his collarbone before the British Semi final which was to be held at Ipswich. Tried to ride but pulled out in his first ride

21192276_694643704059385_584060037726538

This is a Bradford team from - I think - 1993. Gary Havelock is in the centre - can any Poster please identify the complete squad? Thank you.

431629_351387458218903_1390648500_n.jpg?
​That's Gary Havelock (centre). Can any forum member name the other riders and prove match details please?

I went to that World Team Cup at Coventry with high hopes. England were absolute garbage though. And when I got back home my girlfriend dumped me! Ah...happy days :-)

• Like 2

21192276_694643704059385_584060037726538
This is a Bradford team from - I think - 1993. Gary Havelock is in the centre - can any Poster please identify the complete squad? Thank you.

I recognise Jimmy Nilsen ( emigrated to the States if I recall?), Kelvin Tatum, Craig Hodgson (died tragically?), Sean Wilson, Darren Pearson, Paul Bentley and Simon Green (?)

I think that is Michael Graves back left (on Banger's right).

Steve

Stuart Swales

Stuart Swales

Kneeling to Havvy's right.

Steve