British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn V Poole 31/8/17

are you taking the piss? i hate poole as much as the next person but your anti poole agenda is out of hand.

Yep, it's coming to the fore again. Most be worried that we are going to make the playoffs!

Both are higher than Lambert even with the extra 5 per cent.

They could always use Jack Holder, lol.......

.....or maybe not!

KL just posted on twitter that Lambert is planning on riding in both but are prepared if he doesn't. Hmmm.....

KL just posted on twitter that Lambert is planning on riding in both but are prepared if he doesn't. Hmmm.....

As i said earlier somewhere,i can only see S.Worrall being available.He may have stayed over from the Peterborough match last night and put on standby tonight then travel up tomorrow for the Belle Vue v Lynn match.That would all tie in nicely.

With r/r for kh and BB any efforts to get this through quickly will be foiled by plenty of 2 on the trot delays. Hope there aren't too many other delays or it will finish in September

S Worrall? Already guesting for Wolves tonight.

Oh,that rules that one out then.Batchelor returns maybe :shock:

So he plans to do both but they have a plan if he can't ride in the second meeting. If Huckenbeck isn't there they could use r/r for the Poole meeting then r/r for Lambert and a guest for Huckenbeck which could be Jack Holder.

So he plans to do both but they have a plan if he can't ride in the second meeting. If Huckenbeck isn't there they could use r/r for the Poole meeting then r/r for Lambert and a guest for Huckenbeck which could be Jack Holder.

I was just thinking along those same lines.That also depends if Huckenbeck is declared as R/R though.I was looking at possibly Tungate for Huckenbeck.If Huckenbeck is fit though it will have to be one of those mentioned i think to take Lambert's place,unless they go with R/R for him anyway.

I was just thinking along those same lines.That also depends if Huckenbeck is declared as R/R though.I was looking at possibly Tungate for Huckenbeck.If Huckenbeck is fit though it will have to be one of those mentioned i think to take Lambert's place,unless they go with R/R for him anyway.

I think after what has been said in the press and on Kings Lynn twitter it would be a surprise if Robert Lambert did ride in the second meeting tonight.

Where's Tero Aarnio riding tonight. Kings Lynns Website says he is riding here and Swindon have him down to ride against Wolves?

He's at Swindon. My mistake reading about last night at Poole. :P

Edited by Shockster

What a joke British speedway has become. Vital matches at KL double header but no preview on BSPA site. Nothing on Poole website or Bournemouth Echo ( not their Fault) about Poole's team or Holder's health following reports he was "sick & dizzy" last night. No wonder fans are falling by the wayside.

Where's Tero Aarnio riding tonight. Kings Lynns Website says he is riding here and Swindon have him down to ride against Wolves?

See my post-its a joke!!!!

What a joke British speedway has become. Vital matches at KL double header but no preview on BSPA site. Nothing on Poole website or Bournemouth Echo ( not their Fault) about Poole's team or Holder's health following reports he was "sick & dizzy" last night. No wonder fans are falling by the wayside.

"Sick and dizzy"? I have felt "sick and dizzy" with this joke of a "sport" for about the last two years! :mad:

There's been a preview on the BSPA site all day.