British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn V Poole 31/8/17

I thought this was a pretty good meeting, some good races, Lahti was on fire and as I have said previously his form of late has been much better and deserves a place next year, unfortunately if we make the play offs he won't be at reserve.

The rain came just as the Poole meeting finished so after a chat with some fellow Pirates, a look at the track and a long drive home in prospect I took the decision to go, good decision as it turned out.

Just call me Michael Fish!

Hello Michael :D

• Like 1

Oops, I should have posted this here and not elsewhere. Regarding a well run crisply played out match - as last night was.

But that is how it should be and illustrated perfectly that if there are no injury delays a match can be completed within 90 mins ( with no pointless interval ) and it is more interesting and exciting presented in that way ( in my opinion ). So let's have something more like that in future instead of long drawn out borefests. Had there been an interval then the first match would likely not have been completed.