British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn V Poole 31/8/17

Can't believe he would only do one meeting. That would be ridiculous. So has he already got the doctors note in advance to pull out of the second meeting? Or are Kings Lynn using a Poole rider as a guest in the second meeting. With so much resting on the results of these two meetings both Poole and Rye House should expect an even playing field.

Well if Lambert can't do the second meeting then they could borrow one of our riders or use r/r and a guest for Huckenbeck.

Edited by foreverblue

Why can't he skip the first meeting and just do the second??! :D

Edited by lisa-colette

..... both Poole and Rye House should expect an even playing field.

How even it is, seemingly depends on the nationality of the rider you ask.

Can't believe he would only do one meeting. That would be ridiculous. So has he already got the doctors note in advance to pull out of the second meeting? Or are Kings Lynn using a Poole rider as a guest in the second meeting. With so much resting on the results of these two meetings both Poole and Rye House should expect an even playing field.

Whilst it probably benefits us, it just doesn't sit right with me and I for one hope lambert is in two matches or none, of course I want 4th but only on a level playing field and if you do better than us against the SAME team then good luck to you. Just like last night, whilst not effecting the overall result I just knew Bjerre would max after Mondays disgraceful performance (I don't mean low scores that can happen to anybody, but a Premiership No 1 rider doesn't have bikes on Monday)

According to the Echo website Robert Lambert is only riding in the first meeting against Poole. Is this true and if so why??

Where does it say that?

Nothing wrong with Lambert just doing the first meeting against Poole.

Think if he does it evens things up as when Poole last rode at Kings Lynn they raced against a team whose top 2 pulled out thus gifting Poole the 4 points.

Surely as Poole were handed 4 points in this manner, it's only fair that Kings Lynns top rider pulls out against Rye House, that way both teams have been given 4 points away at Lynn.

• Like 1

Much as I love to watch Robert Lambert race it would be better to have a guest for both meetings rather than no RL in the 2nd one. All very odd but it is GB speedway of course. Why not have Harris guesting in the Poole match and Andersen guesting in the 2nd match? Much more fun all round and if Robert is truly far from fit a better prospect for the last match of the season ( no need for a relegation battle as it will never happen ) ( that Up & Down movement ).

• Like 1

What about heats 1-7 plus 2 laps in the first one then heats 8-15 plus 2 laps in the second one

• Like 1

Think if he does it evens things up as when Poole last rode at Kings Lynn they raced against a team whose top 2 pulled out thus gifting Poole the 4 points.

Surely as Poole were handed 4 points in this manner, it's only fair that Kings Lynns top rider pulls out against Rye House, that way both teams have been given 4 points away at Lynn.

are you taking the piss? i hate poole as much as the next person but your anti poole agenda is out of hand.

• Like 2

You need to get out more.

• Like 1

Lambert by choice riding in only the first meeting would be bonkers

Given sppeedway this year I therefore fully expect it to happen 😛

Lambert by choice riding in only the first meeting would be bonkers

Given sppeedway this year I therefore fully expect it to happen 😛

This won't happen..

but if it does Andersen or Kurtz can fill in...I assume their averages work.

Just checked..both Andersen and Kurtz averages are slightly higher than Lambert but not by much. Are they able to use a riders average plus 5% these days?

Edited by Speedwaycrazy

What an absolute moronic anti Poole post. At least others can see he is nothing more than a troll.

This won't happen..

Just checked..both Andersen and Kurtz averages are slightly higher than Lambert but not by much. Are they able to use a riders average plus 5% these days?

not at home.

Considering truddling all the way up for this meeting. Bit of a way though. Just over 4 hours on a clear run.

Then Kings Lynn to Somerset tomorrow is another 4 hours across country.

Hmmmm.

This won't happen..

Both are higher than Lambert even with the extra 5 per cent.